Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Take a few Abombs a day. You be fine and dandy in a week

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      Who assaulted his heart? U dumb shyt

he's scared to label it a heart attack so i changed the wording so he's more willing to be honest about his situation. :D

Comment

it's not any kind of heart assault or attack you turd

Comment

the test will show it was a minor tactical assault.

Comment

We don't have tactical assault problems here.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              We don't have tactical assault problems here.
              which is why your sissy nation will be on the phone to good ole USA when any nation decides they want your mining and beef operations for themselves and decides to take over your weak ass country.

peace and prosperity is rare in the scheme of human history. when shit goes south you will see the truth my cuckified friend.

we fought off your current masters with our "assult weapons" of the time. it's why we have a proud flag that is ours not the stamp of another nation!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                which is why your sissy nation will be on the phone to good ole USA when any nation decides they want your mining and beef operations for themselves and decides to take over your weak ass country.

peace and prosperity is rare in the scheme of human history. when shit goes south you will see the truth my cuckified friend.

we fought off your current masters with our "assult weapons" of the time. it's why we have a proud flag that is ours not the stamp of another nation!
                Jesus that one got ya goin didn't it. I bet you spat your coco pops out everywhere.

BTW if you believe the queen really has power here you are knob. Australia is governed by the prime minister and Governor General.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                  Jesus that one got ya goin didn't it. I bet you spat your coco pops out everywhere.

BTW if you believe the queen really has power here you are knob. Australia is governed by the prime minister and Governor General.
                  So why you still have a British tramp stamp on your flag and that old bitch on your money?

Reject that shit!

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang bro, I hope everything goes well for you.

Comment

Assault bike

Comment

Working...
                      X