Just bought a Ducati 959 Panigale Corse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rado View Post
    They will be replaced by the time new riding season kicks in. Normal street riding is about 5-7K miles on them. Also will replace the chain, sprockets and front tire as well.

Some say that you use 2 rear by the time you need 1 front. Uh uh, I RELY HEAVILY on sticky tires.

I've got 5300 miles on it now, I ride that son of bitch for sure.

I've already had the oil changed twice and will do so again once the new season kicks in. Also the valve adjustment comes at 7500 miles.

Once I hit 7500 miles on it, you'll se that bike on the track more often.

I've contemplated on getting the new 2019 V4 R. Just not sure how I feel about spending $44K lol. But by the time I've finished with this one, I've reached a tag of $30K.

I'm really really I mean really considering getting this fucking Mozart piece of work

https://www.wagnermotorsport.com/new...v4-r-26982617b

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    You'll never get 44 k difference in the enjoyment your getting now...no need to spend that kinda cash unless of course your a ...BOB.....LMAO I have a house....BoB got one on a hill...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      Yeah I figured they were starting to wear a bit. I've always gone thru 2 rears untill I had to replace the front... Funny how that works...street bikes...my KLR when running knobbies. Same shit.

If I were on a regular cruiser bike, yea I'd go with 2 new in rear before one upfront. But not on this type of bike.

Besides, it costs less than $200 and believe me, I'd prefer new rubber anyday over worn one.

Riding in the cold is exhilarating, and I mean 40° F type weather.

Comment

You'll never get 44 k difference in the enjoyment your getting now...no need to spend that kinda cash unless of course your a ...BOB.....LMAO I have a house....BoB got one on a hill...

I get that, BUT........lol

Comment

If I were on a regular cruiser bike, yea I'd go with 2 new in rear before one upfront. But not on this type of bike.

Besides, it costs less than $200 and believe me, I'd prefer new rubber anyday over worn one.

Riding in the cold is exhilarating, and I mean 40° F type weather.

I've done a lot of riding in the cold...I ran from Texas to NY in January back in 1981 I was about 18 yrs old...going thru Virgina it was 17 deg with 3 ft snowbanks from the plows. Roads were clear n dry except the overpasses...those were fun...lol I was on 1978 Honda 750. Bad ass bike back in the day. Big inline 4 cyl

Comment

I've done a lot of riding in the cold...I ran from Texas to NY in January back in 1981 I was about 18 yrs old...going thru Virgina it was 17 deg with 3 ft snowbanks from the plows. Roads were clear n dry except the overpasses...those were fun...lol I was on 1978 Honda 750. Bad ass bike back in the day. Big inline 4 cyl

Yea those were bikes back in the day. Now they're just so super light and powerful that with a blip of a throttle, it is easy to hit 120+!

[emoji41][emoji1787]

I've got one that I'm doing like 115/120 for like 2mns straight [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

Comment

• I MIGHT get rid of it come summer and upgrade myself to the new one.

This is addicting!

Comment

• Panigale Crowned King Of Superbikes For 2018

https://www.rideapart.com/articles/3...ale-sale-2018/

There’s nothing quite like a*Ducati—that’s the agreement over 50,000 people have come to worldwide in 2018. In fact, for the fourth year in a row, the company has recorded the sale of over 50k units around the world. Of that number, almost a fifth are Panigales making Ducati’s superbike the champion in its segment.

Comment

Panigale Crowned King Of Superbikes For 2018

https://www.rideapart.com/articles/3...ale-sale-2018/

There’s nothing quite like a*Ducati—that’s the agreement over 50,000 people have come to worldwide in 2018. In fact, for the fourth year in a row, the company has recorded the sale of over 50k units around the world. Of that number, almost a fifth are Panigales making Ducati’s superbike the champion in its segment.

It's no Harley...

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    It's no Harley...

Fucks yous!!!!

Comment

• So.....I went shopping(yes I got my bike appraised)

So the new GP Corse comes out in a few months and only 2 dealers in the NE market are getting them: 4 total. Yea 2 per dealer.

I can only get my hands on one IF I order one, otherwise I'm SOL.

Now I've thought of getting the V4s since it is the same setups, except for the paint scheme.

The new V4r is a solo seater so that is a no go.

But I've been thinking this; I'm about to drop $7K into my bike this month, totalling it up to $26K..might as well jump and get the V4s and I've got everything and then some(60+ more HP)

So far on the appraisal, I'm losing $3K which isn't so bad considering how many miles I've put on it since August(5600)

Comment

• You don't even know how to get 50% out of your current bike on a track let alone the faster bike. Your doing it backwards. Your getting into the rocket ship before learning to fly a propeller plane. We've seen your highway videos where you go 57 mph. You aren't ready for the faster bike lil guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          You don't even know how to get 50% out of your current bike on a track let alone the faster bike. Your doing it backwards. Your getting into the rocket ship before learning to fly a propeller plane. We've seen your highway videos where you go 57 mph. You aren't ready for the faster bike lil guy.

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

• POS!

Comment

• Getting prepped [emoji41]

Comment

• now that's the new bike or the old one?

Comment

Working...
                                X