No announcement yet.

Just bought a Ducati 959 Panigale Corse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make your place is well above sea level. trees not too close, and you gut sturdy ass house/garage. scientists are predicting every years hurricane season will be worse then the year before. shits no joke. i know you been through that before bro but its getting worse and more frequent.

Comment

• As much as I'd like to not believe that, sure does sound very real in the years to come.

Climate is an issue.
      Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      make your place is well above sea level. trees not too close, and you gut sturdy ass house/garage. scientists are predicting every years hurricane season will be worse then the year before. shits no joke. i know you been through that before bro but its getting worse and more frequent.
      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• look at last year. the Caribbean never saw anything like it. 1 hurricane after another. at 1 point the were 3 f3 hurricanes in the Caribbean at the same time. fucken nuts.

anyway. off topic. lol

Comment

• The gloves.

Comment

• Bike has 400 miles on it now. I haven't laid it sideways yet on turns, but I will get there for sure.

This bike is just a fucking beast all around. Coming out of a corner in 3rd gear is just plain insanity.

Once I get the 1st service done, I will lay down more to cover all the tire on curves.

Hand positioning is an adjustment right now.

Comment

• clean fresh rubber on the sides. hasn't been touched. you need to lean harder into the corners pussy. knee should be lightly touching the road surface. man up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                clean fresh rubber on the sides. hasn't been touched. you need to lean harder into the corners pussy. knee should be lightly touching the road surface. man up.
                Once I get the 1st service done, it's ON!.
                I need to be more comfortable with this machine.

Touching knee has never been an issue for me. But I'm also much older and wiser to know patience.

Comment

• Time for its 1st service

https://youtu.be/f4Vckiz443c

720 miles in 3 weeks [emoji4]16 plus hours clocked on the bike.

Tuesday it goes in for the 4hr service, then it is on with the gopro and videos

Comment

• Your bike colors reminds me of my 1992 FZR1000 I had way back in the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                      Your bike colors reminds me of my 1992 FZR1000 I had way back in the day.

Dude that is a sexy looking bike, nice!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                        The gloves.

Those gloves are almost identical to mine. Only difference is I have a shorter cuff version.

Comment

• Before...the clear nasty ass product that I paid $189

Meanwhile the black set was half the price and way better looking and quality

Comment

• Looks better bro. Reminds me of the motovlogger 650ib's Ducati v4 speciale. Good channel btw. Dude has a modded Ninja H2, BMW HP4, and the new 2018 V4 speciale. He's been doing brand new S1000RR builds and giving them away to patreon supporters.

Comment

• The clear ones were collecting lint and making it look like shit. They are the #1 brand and most are used at moto GP. Definitely amazing grip, just aesthetic wise, bah.

The black ones are just perfect. Tech Spec makes really good products and I'm happy with these.

Yesterday I had thought to myself, damn I should have just stepped up and got the 1199 Speciale [emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

• https://www.luimoto.com/?p=548

Getting these seats

Comment

Working...
                                X