• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Shut up

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    speak to me when you join the gym.

Comment

Too bad you can't test it's true potential in the streets of the US of A unless you gona take it to the tracks... you would love riding in the autobahn with no speed limit!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        speak to me when you join the gym.

Comment

Too bad you can't test it's true potential in the streets of the US of A unless you gona take it to the tracks... you would love riding in the autobahn with no speed limit!

you sure could in the wide open wild west. there are tons of long ass roads with zero traffic out here. but he lives in a crowded dump so he'll be doing 25mph the whole time.

Comment

you sure could in the wide open wild west. there are tons of long ass roads with zero traffic out here. but he lives in a crowded dump so he'll be doing 25mph the whole time.
            Might as well walk. I seen so many bikes in Florida but they riding slow as fuck. Why even buy a bike

Comment

walk like you. lol. what a bum.

Comment

walk like you. lol. what a bum.
                Yup walk like me. No insurance, no taxes, no gas, no repairs..nothing. thats how i save money. u forgot i live in a country where public transportation exist.. not like merica where u only have one bus stop that comes every 3 hours.

I had more cars and bikes then u ever dream of sissy boy

Comment

fuck it, live in a tent under a bridge! no rent, no electricity bill, no annoying house cleaning! lol

Comment

fuck it, live in a tent under a bridge! no rent, no electricity bill, no annoying house cleaning! lol
                    As long as i got wifi. Why da fuq not

Comment

i picture you sitting in your tent under a bridge playing xbox and netflix all day on your 60 inch 2160p (4K) tv lmao

Comment

i picture you sitting in your tent under a bridge playing xbox and netflix all day on your 60 inch 2160p (4K) tv lmao
                        Speaking of netflix. Watched a movie last night called how it ends..

What a turd

Comment

Speaking of netflix. Watched a movie last night called how it ends..

What a turd

since rado's thread sucks anyway we can move on to netflix discussion.

me and my girl watched some French series last weekend called 'The Forest'. was pretty damn good, check it out.

When a teen girl disappears from a village near the Ardennes Forest, local police and a concerned teacher begin to uncover a web of unsettling secrets.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80240691

Comment

No more riding at high speed wearing just your man thong...make sure you wear proper foot wear, preferably thigh high red leather boots.

Comment

Stopped in for ten minutes to finally actually see what I bought.

https://youtu.be/Q6jOXICscQo

I'm hoping to have it in my garage by this coming weekend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

It is a matte finish; THAT sealed the deal for me in the choices I had.

I also looked at this one, but the price is $23K...I had originally began at $8/$9K for a bike. Wanted to just pay cash. So I end up with mine at near $18K.

This one here is bad ass!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X