No announcement yet.

Just bought a Ducati 959 Panigale Corse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yours is way better looking. I don't know shit about bikes but the one you picked is bad ass looking. That grey thing in the pic above looks like shit. I'll take yours all day over that other filth.

I don't know why the one you bought had 2 little cups of urine on the dash though. Weird shit.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

When you buy a bike do they let you test drive it like a car or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Yours is way better looking. I don't know shit about bikes but the one you picked is bad ass looking. That grey thing in the pic above looks like shit. I'll take yours all day over that other filth.

I don't know why the one you bought had 2 little cups of urine on the dash though. Weird shit.

Those cups of urine are the oils for the brake and clutch lol

Mine is a race bike versus a cruiser.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

When you buy a bike do they let you test drive it like a car or what?

Nope.

Unless they have a test model, maybe.

My only thing I need adjusting to is the wet clutch system. Ducati uses a wet clutch system vs all other brands, they don't.

Comment

Do you need a certain kind of license or normal drivers license works?

Comment

Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                Lol

STFU you little geek.

Walk your ass to the store a fetch me a steak.

Comment

STFU you little geek.

Walk your ass to the store a fetch me a steak.

U need an endorsement u stupid shyt

Comment

An endorsement is all you need. I'm getting a permit first, then 30 days later, they issue my permanent endorsement.

But I can ride now, just if I get pulled over(no crotch rocket EVER pulls over, especially a liter bike)my bike gets towed.

I'd never run, I'd stop.

Comment

You'll need to take a riding test to get an endorsement on your license. However, if you take an MSF course, they will waive the test. At least, that's the way it was back when I started riding.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        You'll need to take a riding test to get an endorsement on your license. However, if you take an MSF course, they will waive the test. At least, that's the way it was back when I started riding.

I took the msf course. For Ohio they do the test at the end of the course and give you a voucher if you pass. Take it in to the BMV within 30 days and it waives the test. Definitely worth the $50 for the course. Best way to learn the fundamentals, especially since the state supply's the bikes. Dropping them isn't as bad as your own :)

Comment

I think it's a bad ass bike, but I just don't have the balls to ride one on the same road as 2000 lb cars with texting and driving teenagers behind the wheel. Sucks because I'd really like to get a bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

Did mine 11 years ago. First i was doing a german course. They wanted 1500 euros and would of took bout 2 months to for course. Had my bike before my license. Yea riding illegally lol.. took my ass to florida and did a 3 day msf course and got my endorsement for like 180 bucks.

Comment

yea bad ass bike bro. just be careful. no matter how safe you are just remember your on the road with absolute morons. people that have the IQ of a banana and who look at their phone more then they look at the street while driving. just be smart about when and where you choose to ride.
                              A couple of months ago I was at the lights and a guy came along side yelling at me through my window because I was looking at my phone. It was a red light and I had literally just picked it up. I never check it while im driving.

so we are there screaming at each other through the window and he was starting to upset me. There was a million cars behind us and the light went green and we are slowing rolling off still yelling while people behind us are sounding horns at us.

At this point we are moving but barely, so I took the liberty of giving him a little nudge with my front end. I had to have a little chuckle at I watched him in my rearview mirror trying to pick his bike back up. I was expecting him to come after me but nope nothing.

So yes there are some idiots on the rd. Be careful rado.

Comment

You don't need to take a test. Stop being a pussy! :D I remember when I turned 19 I bought a Yamaha FZR1000. I prob weighed 150 pounds. lol I picked up my permit and got my bike the same day. That being said, I rode dirt bike since I was 8 but the FZR had a little more pep than my dirt bikes. lol

I sold it in my early 20's because I could not ride it safely. No way I could ever do the speed limit and long trips sucked balls too. I sold it and a couple years later bought a cruiser which I still have today.

Comment

Working...
                                X