No announcement yet.

Just bought a Ducati 959 Panigale Corse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the whole texting n driving thing has got me riding my bike a lot less. I've had a couple close calls because of this exact thing. You definitely won't win on a bike. I try to ride back roads I try to avoid heavy traffic areas when ever I can. Been riding over 40 years now. Still love it..

There's two kinds of riders....those that have gone down....and those that will .....it's just part of it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
      A couple of months ago I was at the lights and a guy came along side yelling at me through my window because I was looking at my phone. It was a red light and I had literally just picked it up. I never check it while im driving.

so we are there screaming at each other through the window and he was starting to upset me. There was a million cars behind us and the light went green and we are slowing rolling off still yelling while people behind us are sounding horns at us.

At this point we are moving but barely, so I took the liberty of giving him a little nudge with my front end. I had to have a little chuckle at I watched him in my rearview mirror trying to pick his bike back up. I was expecting him to come after me but nope nothing.

So yes there are some idiots on the rd. Be careful rado.
      long story short you ran over a biker. good job. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        I remember when I turned 19 I bought a Yamaha FZR1000. I prob weighed 150 pounds.
        and now you are all the way up to 163lbs.

Comment

Just signed the papers for the bike, I'm officially a Ducati owner ��

I'll go in the next day or so to register it, then I'll take it home. I could have taken it today, but I wanna ride that son of a bitch off the lot!

I also didn't want to be too pretentious, driving a Benz while trailering a Ducati lol

Comment

The irony being that last sentence literally could not be more pretentious... lol.

Take that baby full speed right into the back of a semi brosky! Don't crash into a nice semi though, don't want it to look too pretentious.. lolol

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

How would you trailer it, even if you wanted to? Do you own a trailer?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                How would you trailer it, even if you wanted to? Do you own a trailer?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
                Uhaul has them and many many to rent.

My SUV has a hitch for towing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://youtu.be/rqXCch5M6vM

It has arrived!!!!!!

Comment

"unbelievable"

Comment

I read through this thread and was surprised that no one asked if rado’s legs touch the ground when he’s sitting on the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
                        I read through this thread and was surprised that no one asked if rado’s legs touch the ground when he’s sitting on the bike.
                        :rofl::rofl::D

Comment

I ended up with Shoei and Alpine stars, which is an Italian company.

Shoei vs Arai is literally all about a good fit. Both companies are the best of the best.

The transitional lens was fucking $160!?!??!

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
                            Best post on this thread :thumup:

Ya bitch :D

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              I ended up with Shoei and Alpine stars, which is an Italian company.

Shoei vs Arai is literally all about a good fit. Both companies are the best of the best.

The transitional lens was fucking $160!?!??!

video on the bike ya dumb fuck. i wanna see you pushing that bitch through traffic at 150mph

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                                video on the bike ya dumb fuck. i wanna see you pushing that bitch through traffic at 150mph
                                https://youtu.be/3UhIpZN18sM

Vroom vroom bitch:thumup:

Comment

Working...
                                X