No announcement yet.

Honduras, Guatemala move to stop migrant caravan after Trump threats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So fuck American laws so you can save a Buck on chicken....great Outlook bro...
    Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
    Unskilled worker visas are hard to get right now and the supply is not equal to the demand.

My view on this is selfish. I like buying chicken breast at under $2/lbs and pork loin when it's on sale for $1.48/lbs. If the migrants are going to take these crappy jobs so my chicken, pork, and vegetables dont get a price hike I'm all for them.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Playing devils advocate here Ripper. Isn't it the American way to disregard laws you dont agree with? Its only a problem for the person when they get caught.

There are only 10,000 EB-3 visas for unskilled workers given every year.

Comment

Unskilled worker visas are hard to get right now and the supply is not equal to the demand.

My view on this is selfish. I like buying chicken breast at under $2/lbs and pork loin when it's on sale for $1.48/lbs. If the migrants are going to take these crappy jobs so my chicken, pork, and vegetables dont get a price hike I'm all for them.

lol actually did laugh out loud reading this.

I don't need to reply to point out how stupid this sounds! lol

Comment

Avid and the extreme liberals talking about the migrant threats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okMuq-NSq0M

Comment

If they are working in a hog confinement they can get an apt or rent a house.

okay. you go live in a neighborhood surrounded by these fuckers. you are totally fine with it as long as it isn't in your backyard. they aren't like other immigrants of the past. my grandfather came here from Italy and wanted to embrace the culture of this country. he was proud to fly the american flag in his yard. these fucks come and dont care to learn the laugauge, they don't care about our culture, they don't care about our history. they fly the flag of their home country. they want the advantages of this country but don't care to respect or embrace anything of what this country is.

look at the attitude of these fucks. they don't look like scared people running from danger. their attitude is "let me the fuck in i demand it".

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              okay. you go live in a neighborhood surrounded by these fuckers. you are totally fine with it as long as it isn't in your backyard. they aren't like other immigrants of the past. my grandfather came here from Italy and wanted to embrace the culture of this country. he was proud to fly the american flag in his yard. these fucks come and dont care to learn the laugauge, they don't care about our culture, they don't care about our history. they fly the flag of their home country. they want the advantages of this country but don't care to respect or embrace anything of what this country is.

look at the attitude of these fucks. they don't look like scared people running from danger. their attitude is "let me the fuck in i demand it".
              I fish sometimes with a Mexican illegal immigrant who works at a hog confinement. He speaks better English than many hillbillies I know. He loves this country.

Comment

I think you city-slickers are all a bit ignorant. The agricultural backbone of this country is based off of illegal immigrant. Upwards of 70 percent of agricultural labor is from illegal immigrants.

If you dont like so many illegals petition your Senator or rlRepresentative to allow for more EB-3 visas.

Bouncer

Comment

I fish sometimes with a Mexican illegal immigrant who works at a hog confinement. He speaks better English than many hillbillies I know. He loves this country.

Am I talking about Mexicans right now you fat shit? I'm talking about the mother fuckers in this "caravan" aka invasion being coached and taught exactly what to say and do. The mother fuckers coming with there own camera crews. The mother fuckers that will arrive almost exactly the day if midterms. Your blind fat ass thinks that all just a big coincidence. You mother fucker you!

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think you city-slickers are all a bit ignorant. The agricultural backbone of this country is based off of illegal immigrant. Upwards of 70 percent of agricultural labor is from illegal immigrants.

If you dont like so many illegals petition your Senator or rlRepresentative to allow for more EB-3 visas.

Bouncer

Mother fucker I've lived all over the country and been in relationships with almost every race and culture you can think of. Your fat ass has never left the cornfield and never dated anyone other then a white honky corn hole bitch.

You understand nothing of this country you hick fuck.

Comment

Am I talking about Mexicans right now you fat shit? I'm talking about the mother fuckers in this "caravan" aka invasion being coached and taught exactly what to say and do. The mother fuckers coming with there own camera crews. The mother fuckers that will arrive almost exactly the day if midterms. Your blind fat ass thinks that all just a big coincidence. You mother fucker you!

I've lived in 4 different states and 2 countries. I've dated Russians, Nepalese, and Phillipino.

I'm talking about illegals and farming you narrow minded nitwit.

Comment

I'm talking about illegals and farming you narrow minded nitwit.

Aka deflecting from the points I'm bringing up specifically about this particular "caravan"..

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                          Avid and the extreme liberals talking about the migrant threats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okMuq-NSq0M
                          Hey Chad, I'm going to vote for Elizabeth Warren in 2020.

Comment

Hey Chad, I'm going to vote for Elizabeth Warren in 2020.

Yes because you've become a mindless beta cuck. You have the same attitude as Merkel before she opened the flood gates. She now realizes the disaster she started.

Comment

Yes because you've become a mindless beta cuck. You have the same attitude as Merkel before she opened the flood gates. She now realizes the disaster she started.

I am logical. If being liberal means being logical you are on the mark.

1. There is no way to end the tide of illegal immigration and keep people from hiring them. Remember it's a 2 way street, they are coming here because they are being hired.

2. If you cannot stop illegals from crossing the border you need to find a way to disincentivize people from being illegal or from hiring illegals.

Solution. Like I mentioned before there are only 10,000 unskilled worker visas. Why dont we greatly expand that so employers can hire the workers legally instead of illegally and then greatly increase fines for employers that choose to hire an illegal worker instead of a person with a Visa. Right now employers get a slap on the wrist.

Comment

I am logical. If being liberal means being logical you are on the mark.

1. There is no way to end the tide of illegal immigration and keep people from hiring them. Remember it's a 2 way street, they are coming here because they are being hired.

2. If you cannot stop illegals from crossing the border you need to find a way to disincentivize people from being illegal or from hiring illegals.

Solution. Like I mentioned before there are only 10,000 unskilled worker visas. Why dont we greatly expand that so employers can hire the workers legally instead of illegally and then greatly increase fines for employers that choose to hire an illegal worker instead of a person with a Visa. Right now employers get a slap on the wrist.

Your logic extends to leaving puke on a bed because you can clean it up in the morning and having no understanding of why that's wrong. Don't talk to me about logic you mental case. Your logic would have the country in the same shape as your relationship. Boom!

Comment

Working...
                                X