No announcement yet.

Honduras, Guatemala move to stop migrant caravan after Trump threats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attacking my personal relationship shows that you have run out of constructive things to say.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
      Attacking my personal relationship shows that you have run out of constructive things to say.

I'm pointing out the weakness of a mind that holds these views. In other words you can't be taken seriously. Your views should be discounted and thrown in the trash bin.

Until you welcome some hondorians into your home in corn village STFU. :)

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        I'm pointing out the weakness of a mind that holds these views. In other words you can't be taken seriously. Your views should be discounted and thrown in the trash bin.

Until you welcome some hondorians into your home in corn village STFU. :)

My mind is fine. I dont get how you think I am weak minded because had some marital problems I had a long time ago.

Also, there are no, that is 0 homeless Hondurans in my community other local communities. There is a department where I work at that tracks the homeless people around us. They get snatched up by the farmers and slaughter houses.

Comment

My mind is fine. I dont get how you think I am weak minded because had some marital problems I had a long time ago.

Also, there are no, that is 0 homeless Hondurans in my community other local communities. There is a department where I work at that tracks the homeless people around us. They get snatched up by the farmers and slaughter houses.

do you believe everyone in this "caravan" has a warm home waiting for them?

Comment

I'm sure many will find jobs quickly and get houses or apartments.

Comment

I'm sure many will find jobs quickly and get houses or apartments.

"many".

what about the many others. what will they do you think? will you take them in? let them stay on your land?

take a walk through san fran. the city has turned into a shithole on once beautiful streets. many of the homeless speak no english. they cant even ask for food in english. i've heard it with my own ears and seen it with my own eyes. gotten far worse in the 3 years i have been here. its all a product of attitudes like yours. you'd have them flood the country unchecked. there is no republicans running san fran.. san fran is the most liberal city in the most liberal state. the result is a decline all around just like Chicago murder rates. full on liberal rule. defend the criminals and attack the authorities..

i actually gave $10 to a Mexican homeless lady about 2 months ago. my girl had to translate because the lady could not even ask me in english. bro when you see this shit in person you see the real problem. its easy for you to speak on it from the cornfield of middle america. you have little understanding of the scale of the problem.

Comment

Avid likes severely under paying non citizens to work farms, with no protections, aka the modern form of slavery, so he can get cheap chicken. Got it. Real compassion there...

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

Yep instead of leagle immigration...open the flood gates. So we all get cheap chicken...against black slaves...but brown is good to go.....wow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                    Yep instead of leagle immigration...open the flood gates. So we all get cheap chicken...against black slaves...but brown is good to go.....wow.

First off illegal immigrants make almost the same average wage as legal immigrants.

Secondly, read my prior comments. I am arguing for legal immigration. Our current system is flawed. We need enough visas given out to those who want to work in these unwanted unskilled labor jobs to fill the positions and stricter penalties for people who hire illegal immigrants.

Comment

I hope I'm wrong here.....what happens if Mexico has thousands who join this March at the border? This will be an invasion of our country no doubt...if trump deploys the military to stop them it literally could become a fucking blood bath..we as a nation have the right to protect our borders n people...fact. trump looses........if he does nothing and they make an invasion..he and our country looks weak...and this will continue....trump looses...you see what could happen here right? This is why the Democrats are staying quiet on this issue..so they can pounce either way. I hope to fuck I'm wrong here...but this may get very very ugly

Comment

The Dems are staying absolutely silent on this I will give you that.

Comment

oh fuck no. avid if you support this shit i'm going to pump your gut full of 5.56. this is a planned and organized invasion.
                          ______

A second caravan of Central American migrants has formed, crossing the border from Honduras into Guatemala on Sunday and on to the town of Chiquimula on Monday night.

The group is following the first caravan which has been estimated at over 7,000 people by the UN, while Mexican newspaper El Universal says it has swelled to around 14,000.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...political-gift

Comment

I'm telling you...this has to be stopped

It can't be allowed at any cost. This is gonna get fucking ugly.
                            Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            oh fuck no. avid if you support this shit i'm going to pump your gut full of 5.56. this is a planned and organized invasion.
                            ______

A second caravan of Central American migrants has formed, crossing the border from Honduras into Guatemala on Sunday and on to the town of Chiquimula on Monday night.

The group is following the first caravan which has been estimated at over 7,000 people by the UN, while Mexican newspaper El Universal says it has swelled to around 14,000.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...political-gift

Comment

DHS is now saying they have confirmed there are people from the middle East, Africa, and others as well as known gang members and people with significant criminal histories.

Comment

Another U.S.-bound caravan takes shape, this one from El Salvador

WASHINGTON — As the Trump administration makes preparations to combat the 6,500-member Honduran migrant caravan making its way toward the United States, the Department of Homeland Security is also tracking a new caravan taking shape — this time from El Salvador, according to two U.S. officials, a local source on the ground in Central America and an internal U.S. government report obtained by NBC News.

The El Salvadoran caravan is still forming, but its members have plans to begin their journey northward toward the U.S. next week, according to the sources.

The internal report indicates that DHS is tracking the communications of caravan members, including a 230-member WhatsApp group that intends to leave on Oct. 31.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...lvador-n923346

Comment

Working...
                                X