No announcement yet.

Honduras, Guatemala move to stop migrant caravan after Trump threats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll respond to you when you stop linking zerohedge and stick to actual news outlets. :D

BBC is better.

Comment

zero hedge isn't bad. the comments section is I agree. breitbartish for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Whatever happened to this caravan thingy? It was all the rage with the GOP before the election, what with it being full of terrorists and needing a huge Army deployment, but after Nov 6, it's gotten pretty quiet.

Did they all leave?
        this post didn't age well scrumo. you've gotten pretty quiet...

you thought this whole thing was made up by the right didn't you?

---------

Migrant caravan: Mexico deports group that stormed US border

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46339085

Comment

Agree completely. I've seen the light. Never seen a more dangerous bunch of hardened 8 and 10 year old criminals. Gas the little shits. MAGA baby.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Agree completely. I've seen the light. Never seen a more dangerous bunch of hardened 8 and 10 year old criminals. Gas the little shits. MAGA baby.

wut? why are you ignoring the violence? it's not 8 year olds storming fences and hurling rocks.

Comment

Arrest the people who broke through the fence. No need to lob teargas into a crowd of mothers and children. Come on bro.

Comment

Arrest the people who broke through the fence. No need to lob teargas into a crowd of mothers and children. Come on bro.

The crowd that was hurling rocks and storming the fence put the women at the front for optics and apparently that's all you saw. Did you not see the 500 agressive young males right there with them? Come on man your not that gullible.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

You are not reading what I said. Arrest them. Do not teargas kids. Why is this so difficult.

Comment

You are not reading what I said. Arrest them. Do not teargas kids. Why is this so difficult.

I want to see you work your way through a charging crowd with rocks flying to pick out the criminals from the innocent's. The reality of the situation is not as you imagine it.

If you were in charge of this situation you would either be completely over run or you would do the same thing. Tear gas was the least violent option.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Teargas into a bunch of kids with underdeveloped lungs is a really BAD idea.

Comment

They should have sat them down and told them they were being bad. lol Could you imagine what our border security would look like if extreme liberals we’re in charge?

Comment

it's the least violent option. if we don't respond at all we will be absolutely overrun. it's a green light for central and south America to storm the border. they have zero fear of consequences or repercussions.

if you were in charge and you were facing an ever increasing mob of people you would either make the same call or you would eventually fall under a stampede. that's a fact.

if people don't respect or have even the slightest fear of charging our border then we have already lost. sympathy and compassion is important but not before we have their respect. showing weakness does not get you respect.

Comment

Let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Comment

i'd just like to know how you think you would handle the situation if you were in control of the border. i'm telling ya man, what seems like the right thing to do in your head quickly changes when you see the fucken chaos on the ground. suddenly it's not so easy to say "oh well just get the bad guys and don't tear gas the good guys". if it was that simple i think we would all be in agreement. of course, arrest all the bad guys and treat the innocents with respect, i agree with that. but it's not so simple scrum. they are all mixed up together. purposely so in many cases. what else could we possibly do? a small show of strength is absolutely necessary or we will have 500,000 on their way soon enough once they know it's a cake walk..

Comment

I have news for ya bro...that wasn't a show of strength. Just a small deterrent...this shit not gonna stop untill they start shooting them...they are gonna push it to that point...it'll be on them not us... Funny....Obama teargassed um...but the left supported it back then..fucking hypocrites.... They aren't gassing kids...if people by into that they are fucking blind with emotion and partisanship...they aren't being real Bout the situation...that's the same people who will cover n cry when it comes time to fight...then blame the police n milutRty for not being there to defend them
                                Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                                i'd just like to know how you think you would handle the situation if you were in control of the border. i'm telling ya man, what seems like the right thing to do in your head quickly changes when you see the fucken chaos on the ground. suddenly it's not so easy to say "oh well just get the bad guys and don't tear gas the good guys". if it was that simple i think we would all be in agreement. of course, arrest all the bad guys and treat the innocents with respect, i agree with that. but it's not so simple scrum. they are all mixed up together. purposely so in many cases. what else could we possibly do? a small show of strength is absolutely necessary or we will have 500,000 on their way soon enough once they know it's a cake walk..
                                Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X