Another White Guy Mass Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    why? does this imply that people that are more comfortable financially actually tend to have more mental problems? these shooters never seem to be from absolute poverty like many blacks or hispanics are yet those blacks and hispanics WITH ACCESS TO GUNS almost never commit a mass shooting.

these are important questions that you will never see the media ask.
    These are the kinds of legitimate questions that the CDC would be figuring out, just like they did for other public health issues, if only the NRA and their shills in Congress would let them do the scientific studies and provide funding for it. Gun violence is a serious public health issue in this country but we don't allow our best public health research organiztion to go figure out why.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      These are the kinds of legitimate questions that the CDC would be figuring out, just like they did for other public health issues, if only the NRA and their shills in Congress would let them do the scientific studies and provide funding for it. Gun violence is a serious public health issue in this country but we don't allow our best public health research organiztion to go figure out why.
      NRA has very little power these days bro. even it's members are switching to better organizations that aren't just a money grab.

you act like they are some multi billion dollar organization. they aren't even close.

Comment

NRA has very little power these days bro. even it's members are switching to better organizations that aren't just a money grab.

you act like they are some multi billion dollar organization. they aren't even close.
        I don't know about that. The NRA 5-star rating still counts for a lot for candidates proving their pro-gun bonafides.

At any rate, the proof is in the pudding. I would like to see Congress fund the CDC to research gun violence as the public health menace that it is. And I am not talking about just mass shootings. It is domestic violence, gang related violence, suicides, everything. When we don't know what the factors are that influence this in this country - gun availability, mental health, drug abuse, etc., we will never know what to fix. We should treat gun violence just like alcohol, tobacco, drugs, etc. It is a public health issue.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          Every weekend mass shooting in Chicago...it's just not reported and paid attention to ..no difference in shooting up a club or a drive by with people standing and gathered in a yard or on a corner....white people just are better about grabbing headlines...you know...white privilege and all....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
          huge difference. one is a wild west type gun fight/shoot out between rival gangs. the other is some nut (almost always white) walking into a building trying to kill everyone in sight.

the chicago shootings are a result of the surroundings and the lifestyle.

these peaceful suburbia shootings are not that at all. these are not something we saw in the wild west or any place else. this is something new and very different.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            I don't know about that. The NRA 5-star rating still counts for a lot for candidates proving their pro-gun bonafides.

At any rate, the proof is in the pudding. I would like to see Congress fund the CDC to research gun violence as the public health menace that it is. And I am not talking about just mass shootings. It is domestic violence, gang related violence, suicides, everything. When we don't know what the factors are that influence this in this country - gun availability, mental health, drug abuse, etc., we will never know what to fix. We should treat gun violence just like alcohol, tobacco, drugs, etc. It is a public health issue.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
            yea i'm not against that either. but i can state something as absolute fact that is already pretty clear. "gun availability" has always been there. that hasn't changed at all in 50 years. it's what people are doing with them with these mass shootings that has changed.

i have a strong feeling that it's simply copycat mentality. once it gets pounded into the minds of people and they see it over and over it sits in the mind and grows. that thought simply was not in these people minds 50 years ago. it wasn't something they ever thought about.

Comment

Your making excuses for drive bys...a mass shooting is a mass shooting..be real bitch
              huge difference. one is a wild west type gun fight/shoot out between rival gangs. the other is some nut (almost always white) walking into a building trying to kill everyone in sight.

the chicago shootings are a result of the surroundings and the lifestyle.

these peaceful suburbia shootings are not that at all. these are not something we saw in the wild west or any place else. this is something new and very different.

Comment

Your making excuses for drive bys...a mass shooting is a mass shooting..be real bitch

i'm not making an excuse for anything. i'm giving you the reality. the wild west cowboy days are exactly the same sort of thing that happens in south side Chicago. that's nothing new. when we talk about the wild west we simply say that's the way it was. it's not an excuse. it simply happed. the cowboys didn't have mental issues simply because they were in shootouts. same goes for the blacks in south side. hell, we talk about cowboys and famous shootouts with pride and make them heros.

these mass shootings are nothing at all like that. if you can't see that I'm sorry. these people have something entirely different going on in their mind. these people aren't cowboy mentality. they aren't at war with each other. the only war is in their fucken minds. and i'm sorry rip but these types of shooters are almost always white. it's just a fact. i want to know why. don't be defensive simply because it's the same race as you and I. don't defend these nuts. don't justify or make comparisons. it's a bad look and puts you on the wrong side of the argument.

Comment

These nuts are wanting to make a point.

Everyone has this perception of Islamic or brown color people blowing shit up or doing mass killings, when in fact these types of killings are done, well by WHITE AMERICANS

Comment

i have also heard there were a few off duty cops there but none of them were carrying. if true that sucks.

Comment

I'm not defending anyone...a shooting is a shooting...period is all I'm ssying
                      i'm not making an excuse for anything. i'm giving you the reality. the wild west cowboy days are exactly the same sort of thing that happens in south side Chicago. that's nothing new. when we talk about the wild west we simply say that's the way it was. it's not an excuse. it simply happed. the cowboys didn't have mental issues simply because they were in shootouts. same goes for the blacks in south side. hell, we talk about cowboys and famous shootouts with pride and make them heros.

these mass shootings are nothing at all like that. if you can't see that I'm sorry. these people have something entirely different going on in their mind. these people aren't cowboy mentality. they aren't at war with each other. the only war is in their fucken minds. and i'm sorry rip but these types of shooters are almost always white. it's just a fact. i want to know why. don't be defensive simply because it's the same race as you and I. don't defend these nuts. don't justify or make comparisons. it's a bad look and puts you on the wrong side of the argument.

Comment

I'm not defending anyone...a shooting is a shooting...period is all I'm ssying

no it's not.

a shootout between rivals (gangs/mafia/cowboys back in the day) is very different then walking into a building and shooting dozens of innocent people for no reason. that's the new part. the insane part. that's the terrorist part. only these people aren't doing it to create terror, they are doing it because they are batshit insane. why is it mostly whites that seem to repeat this type of act. that's the question. blacks in gangs have access to guns. but they only shoot each other. they don't go into a grocery store and start shooting everyone. it's takes a fucken nutcase to do that shit.

Comment

Wasn't the guy that did the Orlando shooting at the gay club some kind of arab or something...he wasn't white...your shits flawed bouncer...lol

Comment

Wasn't the guy that did the Orlando shooting at the gay club some kind of arab or something...he wasn't white...your shits flawed bouncer...lol

So 1 in every 10 mass shootings is someone other than white. Amazing odds. Would you bet those numbers if I told you had a 1 in 10 chance of winning? Lol

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I really don't see the point your making? Hundreds of muslems blow each other up...blacks shoot the hell out of blacks...now whites shoot up people too...your point? All people do it one way or another bro..
                              So 1 in every 10 mass shootings is someone other than white. Amazing odds. Would you bet those numbers if I told you had a 1 in 10 chance of winning? Lol

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I really don't see the point your making? Hundreds of muslems blow each other up...blacks shoot the hell out of blacks...now whites shoot up people too...your point? All people do it one way or another bro..

mass shootings in america. schools or public buildings where 1 guy walks in and shoots up every innocent person. almost always white.

there has been 2 in 2 weeks. the Jew one and now this.

Comment

Working...
                                X