Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Time To Prepare For Coronavirus In Our Backyards Guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    You know Frank is hoarding every box of Pop-Tarts in his region!
    Jokes on Frank

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

What's up with toilet paper? Went to aldi yesterday and grabbed a pack cause I ran out and there was plenty, but no paper towels.
      Went to aldi this morning get water and no toilet paper but they stocked up on paper towels

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        What's up with toilet paper? Went to aldi yesterday and grabbed a pack cause I ran out and there was plenty, but no paper towels.
        Went to aldi this morning get water and no toilet paper but they stocked up on paper towels

i'd rather stock up on wet wipes. costco has big ass boxes of wet wipes. acts like toilet paper but leaves you feeling much cleaner.

Comment

MADRID (Reuters) - The Spanish government is to put the country under lockdown as part of its state of emergency measures meant to combat the coronavirus, several media including El Mundo and Cadena Ser reported on Saturday.

The government will say all Spaniards must stay home except to buy food or drugs, go to the hospital, go to work or other emergencies, El Mundo reported.

The paper reports Spain’s Interior Ministry will control all police forces, including local and regional ones, as part of the state of emergency.

The government said the cabinet meeting that is due to decide on the measures was still ongoing. A news conference is expected around 1400 GMT.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

i'd rather stock up on wet wipes. costco has big ass boxes of wet wipes. acts like toilet paper but leaves you feeling much cleaner.
            No shit asshole. I was in the army. As long as my girl not staying at my place 8 rolls of toilet paper last me months.
            She uses it for everything

Comment

No shit asshole. I was in the army. As long as my girl not staying at my place 8 rolls of toilet paper last me months.
              She uses it for everything

what's the vibe in Germany? seems to be handling it better than Italy.

Comment

restaurants getting crushed.

Comment

what's the vibe in Germany? seems to be handling it better than Italy.
                  Pretty much non chalant. Some places are querentine. Everything is almost closed. Especially venues that are close quarters and have alot of people like the cinema
                  People in the city hanging out like nothing is happening; According to the girlfriend. Told her to stay her ass at home.
                  I left the crib one time to get stuff from the aldi.
                  If you order food online they ring the bell and leave it on the doorstep lol
                  I got a homie who can't even leave his house because he lives in a high risk area. Working from his crib.

Comment

Italy doctors 'forced to prioritise ICU care for patients with best chance of survival'

https://www.euronews.com/2020/03/12/...st-chance-of-s

Comment

Germany will close its borders with France, Austria and Switzerland from Monday morning to help stop the spread of the coronavirus.

Little to late

Comment

A message from Arnold and his donkies....

https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/s...83795205169152

Comment

A message from Arnold and his donkies....

https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/s...83795205169152
                          Lol my girl sent me that.

Is he in Austria. Looks like it

Comment

We went to the gym in the afternoon. And them bitches were on lock down..talk to a buddy who is the manager and they just got the call that all gyma closed for 4 weeks...
                            We hit up the park
                            Adapt improvise and overcome

Comment

We went to the gym in the afternoon. And them bitches were on lock down..talk to a buddy who is the manager and they just got the call that all gyma closed for 4 weeks...
                              We hit up the park
                              Adapt improvise and overcome

you gonna shrink down to nothing with nothing but a park workout. I at least got my apartment gym center. decent little gym. got everything you need accept a leg press or squat rack but that's fine. DB lunges will do just fine.

Comment

South Korea VS Italy treating Covid-19..

Death rate south korea = 0.9%

Death rate in italy = 5.9%

Comment

Working...
                                X