Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted Mike Tyson Tweet Speaks Real Truth About Riots and Looting

Truth Spoken by Iron Mike!

It's either a fake or Mike's taken too many blows to the head. Nobody can be that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Truth Spoken by Iron Mike!
      I'm done with the whole thing. It's very simple, RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG IS WRONG.... doesn't matter what skin color is on giving or receiving ends. It was bullshit that that copn in MN murdered that man. ALL 4 of those cops need to go to jail, 1 for murder, and the other 3 were accomplices. Now with that being said, if anybody (white, black, brown, yellow, red, pink, or fucking purple) comes to inflict or cause harm or damage to me, my loved ones, or my property, I'm gunna fuck you up, and your not a man if you don't say the same. I WILL NOT apologize for something I had absolutely NOTHING to do with and I will support those who seek justice, but don't fuck with me because of my skin color. And really, the media perpetuates this shit, and gets/keeps it stirred up and I can't stand it. I love all people, regardless of the pigment in their skin. It's Soo damn silly. They want America divided and against our own neighbors, it's really sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post

I'm done with the whole thing. It's very simple, RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG IS WRONG.... doesn't matter what skin color is on giving or receiving ends. It was bullshit that that copn in MN murdered that man. ALL 4 of those cops need to go to jail, 1 for murder, and the other 3 were accomplices. Now with that being said, if anybody (white, black, brown, yellow, red, pink, or fucking purple) comes to inflict or cause harm or damage to me, my loved ones, or my property, I'm gunna fuck you up, and your not a man if you don't say the same. I WILL NOT apologize for something I had absolutely NOTHING to do with and I will support those who seek justice, but don't fuck with me because of my skin color. And really, the media perpetuates this shit, and gets/keeps it stirred up and I can't stand it. I love all people, regardless of the pigment in their skin. It's Soo damn silly. They want America divided and against our own neighbors, it's really sad.
        bravo brother. well said, very well said.

Comment

That's all fine and dandy, not sure what that's got to do with Tyson's alleged tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            That's all fine and dandy, not sure what that's got to do with Tyson's alleged tweet.
            His tweet is in reference to all the shit that's going down all across our country ....not sure where the confusion is.

Comment

This thread was about some tweet that Tyson supposedly made, so I was at a loss about how the content of your post related to what the tweet said.

Comment

This thread was about some tweet that Tyson supposedly made, so I was at a loss about how the content of your post related to what the tweet said.
                Sorry, I was thinking and speaking big picture. Not just one tweet at face value, carry on!

Comment

you're the only one at a loss. his post was easily understandable as it connects to the riots and looting in general. no confusion whatsoever. this isn't about confusion. this is about a passive aggressive fit your having over the point in general. relax old timer.

having said all that, it was fake. he never posted it. what kind of asshole would repost a fake tweet! :D

my apologies carry on.

Comment

Five police officers shot, wounded in U.S. protests

WASHINGTON/MINNEAPOLIS (Reuters) - At least five U.S. police officers were shot and wounded during violent protests over the death of a black man in police custody, police and media said, hours after President Donald Trump vowed to deploy the military if unrest did not stop.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN23916N

Comment

Reading comprehension seems to be a scarce skill these days. Carry on.

Comment

Hope all looters catch covid

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                          Hope all looters catch covid

Seems like a racist statement..

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=Bouncer;n999437]Seems like a racist statement..

Comment

White black brown yellow green...I give a fuck...not about color...it's about criminal activity and civil unrest..shoot all looters on fucking site. If your not looting and get killed your collateral damage.you deserve it for being there. Fuck this shit. It's all political..if you don't think so your a fool.

Comment

Working...
                              X