Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At the doc... High blood pressure.. High resting pulse..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would it be smart for me to incorporate aspirin into my regime or does that have nothing at all to do with high BP? i'm still confused on the whole "thick blood" thing to be honest so I won't pretend I get it. just give me a bottom line answer, will aspirin have any benefit for me or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      would it be smart for me to incorporate aspirin into my regime or does that have nothing at all to do with high BP? i'm still confused on the whole "thick blood" thing to be honest so I won't pretend I get it. just give me a bottom line answer, will aspirin have any benefit for me or no?
      I was thinking the same thing. Would baby aspirin 81mg a day help?

Comment

Bouncer o wouldn't get too worked up those levels aren't crazy just take a few checks over the next month

Comment

Wouldn't the baby aspirin combined with the fish oil be a bit much when it comes to thinning the blood?

Comment

This is s very simplistic description, but with generics active ingredients need to be the same and the measurement of efficacy just needs to be within a certain range for a certain period of time. Before and after can vary so that may be what you are noticing. The build up may be a different value than what your body is use to.

Comment

Yes baby asprin for thinning the blood. One a day.

Comment

That wont effect BP. For BP you need a different med or come off gear. Heart rate will drop when you come off hear as well. When i'm on my rate is early 90's when im off its early 70's

Comment

Ok I'll start aspirin. Not that it will fix the issue but it can't hurt.

Just took the muscle relaxer with the tramadol, we shall see how it works.

Comment

Did you have any anxiety or nervousness when the Doc was taking your pulse and blood pressure? That alone will shoot both sky high.

Comment

Originally posted by M00chie69 View Post
                      Did you have any anxiety or nervousness when the Doc was taking your pulse and blood pressure? That alone will shoot both sky high.
                      White coat syndrome. Little nervous even time I go

Comment

Bro if you want a sure fire BP reducer it's herbal hawthorn

Not asprin

Comment

Working...
                        X