Krill Oil and Niacin regimen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
    Yes of course...Solgar was the brand. Do not get non flush niacin. The acid that creates the flush is the ingredient that improves the lipids profile alongside the krill. If you get non flush it has zero effect on cholesterol. I've proved this theory to be correct also through bloodwork.
    learned something new, thanks.

i've always liked that flush feeling you get with niacin. haven't been taking it for over a year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      I'll do so whenever the fuck you post this "word doc" of yours:slap: now shut your mouth Travis, ya fucking retard. :wave:

and do me a favor "mr im a retarded kid", don't send me anymore PM's that I did not ask for...:retard:
      My contributions here have well exceeded your childish rants and attacks.

And since you want to bring up PMs, like I said over PM. Bouncer doesn't appear to have an issue with me being here and he seems to appreciate my contributions so as long as he's OK with it, I'll stay. Now, go smoke a blunt, take an ambien, or frame another 10,000 dollar bill or whatever it is you need to do to chill out and stay on topic. :clapback:

I'll post my thread on intermittent fasting and Ketosis soon (aka Word Doc).

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
        No. just get the extended release kind. A lot of people can't tolerate do the side effects. But it does work wonders for many people.
        I don't get what people bitch about. The niacin flush is about all you get and it's not even bad; more annoying than something unbearable. I did get some stomach cramps on 1000mg of niacin but I foolishly took it on an empty stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by M00chie69 View Post

And since you want to bring up PMs, like I said over PM. Bouncer doesn't appear to have an issue with me being here and he seems to appreciate my contributions so as long as he's OK with it, I'll stay. Now, go smoke a blunt, take an ambien, or frame another 10,000 dollar bill or whatever it is you need to do to chill out and stay on topic. :clapback:

I don't hold grudges. You're welcome here as long as you're not just here to troll. You've made some good posts so I assume your not.

We should all be here for a common interest which is fitness/bodybuilding/diet/training/AAS. Let's drop the petty arguments and move on. Past is past. We've all been dildos at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by M00chie69 View Post

Don't sweat him, rise above as we've all done for many years.

Just focus on the positive

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
              No. just get the extended release kind. A lot of people can't tolerate do the side effects. But it does work wonders for many people.
              Actually the extended release kind can have some liver toxicity. Standard niacin is the most effective, safest choice

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                Actually the extended release kind can have some liver toxicity. Standard niacin is the most effective, safest choice
                it's really the only way I've ever bought it.

Comment

Working...
                X