No announcement yet.

my g/f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by lefler; 05-08-04, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Last edited by lefler; 05-08-04, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Last edited by lefler; 05-08-04, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Last edited by lefler; 05-08-04, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by imonboardtoo
            wait a minute, isn't that a picture of me? ;)
            no it's ME dammit - stop taking my pics :D

gosh, i didn't realize how ripped i was ;)

Comment

Ok, now you're just showin off. :rolleyes:

Comment

you know all there is a way to sort of solve that gf stealing pics

get the poster to post with the girl in the pic ,you know side by side or together ect) cause that is bullshit of taking other peoples stuff and calling it you own what they cant get there own freakin loosers aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhh h!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry had to vent your chef dudeski

Comment

I see nothing!

Comment

LMAO Hey you guys wanna see pics of my aston martin and my 5 million dollar house along with my GOLDEN toilette, i call it my thrown.
                    WHY WOULD PEOPLE LIE and post pics of things that don't belong to them. Come on what satisfaction do you get.
                    It's pathetic how poeple can stoop that low

Comment

Originally posted by lefler
                      well im not embarrased at all. i may have given up my right to privacy but this guy still stole a shitload of pics of my girl like some kind of pyscho and i caught him red handed. then he even had the balls to say i was lieing and that it was his girlfriend. in my opinion a guy that does that if cracked out and i acted the way i would if he had did this in person. wouldnt you? ask yourself that first bud. i think ya would.....end of story any way. hes busted, hes a nut job and the pics are down now.......
                      Yeah i had 2 different women steal my fucking avatar that was a pic of my g/f holding her boobs! Well I quite visiting the boards for awhile and i come back and find out 2 different girls had it on other boards. Hell i even took the pic of my g/f that was in the avatar! Needless to say i was pissed. So unfortunetly we don't post any of her pics anymore.... Its a shame cause we have a shitload of good pics of her since we last had a thread of her pics. Hell her pics are still in the Top 10 Replied & also the top 10 Viewed (The AsianPersuasian's Pics!!!!!!!!) is the name of the thread. And I had the thread deleted over 6 monthes ago and its still in the Top 10.

Here's a tip bro. Buy an account (its cheap) at picturetrail.com and upload the pics there and you have the option to make it to where poeple can't right click on save the pics onto their computer. So that way anyone you give the picutetrail site to can view them but not save them on their comupter. So thats what i've done and I only send the link to friends and certain people. :) And i don't have to worry about those pics being on every guys computer thats on the board.

Comment

Re: you know all there is a way to sort of solve that gf stealing pics

Originally posted by dudeski66
                        get the poster to post with the girl in the pic ,you know side by side or together ect) cause that is bullshit of taking other peoples stuff and calling it you own what they cant get there own freakin loosers aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhh h!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry had to vent your chef dudeski

You guys would be suprized who also posts fake pics here of himself.....I was shown 3 fake pics of this person and later on I found out 100% that it wasn't him, he just used them and lied...what a looser....LOL....

Oh well....what can we do....this is the internet....but for all those who post fakes you will never have respect....

Comment

Re: Re: you know all there is a way to sort of solve that gf stealing pics

Originally posted by jyzza
                          You guys would be suprized who also posts fake pics here of himself.....I was shown 3 fake pics of this person and later on I found out 100% that it wasn't him, he just used them and lied...what a looser....LOL....

Oh well....what can we do....this is the internet....but for all those who post fakes you will never have respect....
                          I think I know who you are talking about..

Comment

I don't know who your talking about???any clues???

Comment

Working...
                            X