May 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jyzza
    no matter how bad of a day..no one on these boards should get banned just because a Mod doesn't like the member....my .02
    anyways hope your week gets better...
    I agree personal feelings toward ANY member should not taken into account when you ban someone. As a mod at 2 sites myself and doing this for 30 years that is BULLSHIT.

Comment

looking good

Comment

Like I said earlier Naequin, great athletic physique! If you want to add another 30 lbs, you'll definitely silence those haters;)

Comment

Originally posted by Naequin
          This a month ago
          you look like Ryan Seacrest. :D

Comment

Seacrest out!

Comment

Haha stone, Ive heard that one before. ;)

Comment

BUMP.. your PM and email boxes are full bro!

Comment

Sorry ;)

Comment

Originally posted by jyzza
                    no matter how bad of a day..no one on these boards should get banned just because a Mod doesn't like the member....my .02
                    anyways hope your week gets better...
                    I agree, i think the banning thing gets a little out of hand. I have been in trouble on a few sites, but only cause i would speak my mind. I learnt to hold back a little. Most of the time ppl are just voicing an opinion and it gets heated, everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how ridiculous it may sound to someone else. I see alot of mods dish it out but when they are on the recieving end their answer is to bann someone. I think its bullshit. Some comments made should be taken with a grain of salt, its the frickin internet for christ sake, its not personal, you dont even no who you are talking to half the time. For all i know, bouncer could be some 140lb pimple faced school boy on crack, although i highly doubt it:ghey:

Comment

Working...
                    X