5 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beefcake
    Damn. 8 days and you dropped .6% bf and 4lbs? You sure you haven't become anorexic? That is some good progress. How many weeks left before the first show?
    Yeah. We actually had to add in a few more carbs and some more protein to avoid any muscle loss. .6% BF is not what I expected...it need to be closer to a whole %., but no biggie.

As of this coming Saturday, I am 2 weeks out.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
      I still have some fat to lose, though. I am holding it like a man. My legs are coming in first (which are usually last, if at all for females). And my abdomen and lower back is going last (which is usually first for most females). The goal is to lose about another 2-2.5% BF in the next 4 weeks; making me around 8.5% for my first show. The first show is only a tune up. My goal show is July 17th. That's the one I will be shredded for. I'll have two weeks to diet after the first show, so I will be around 7%...hopefully!
      Wow....my buddies wife is doing her first show June 26th as well in Missouri. I reconize your screen name from competitive muscle, do you know Sonis?

Good luck either way

Comment

Originally posted by Fatchops
        Wow....my buddies wife is doing her first show June 26th as well in Missouri. I reconize your screen name from competitive muscle, do you know Sonis?

Good luck either way
        That would be my husband!!!:rofl:

Comment

WOW....I am his client from Denver,CO that calls like everyday to ask him for advice he he. He has been raving about you....good luck!!

Comment

Gotcha!! Thanks for the encouragement! I'll admit, I was skeptical at first, but now I'm convinced he knows his shit for sure!!

Comment

you look great babe, back, arms, shoulders it all looks great and you still got plenty of time yet. All the best

Comment

Working...
              X