4 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

abs looks like this

grab a decline bench and set the angle as steep as you can get it. Slowly lower yourself down about halfway, then hold for a slow count of five, then come back up. I started with 5x5 with no weight, I currently do 5x8 reps with a 45lb plate, it only takes minutes and you can see what it does.
    I originally learned it from a powerlifter to strengthen the core, and it does that very well too

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
      abs looks like this

grab a decline bench and set the angle as steep as you can get it. Slowly lower yourself down about halfway, then hold for a slow count of five, then come back up. I started with 5x5 with no weight, I currently do 5x8 reps with a 45lb plate, it only takes minutes and you can see what it does.
      I originally learned it from a powerlifter to strengthen the core, and it does that very well too
      I absolutely agree on the core strength. I'm just amazed that you do so little to achieve so much. There's some good genetics too, bro. My abs are almost my best part but I'm a long shot from yours. I'll try it. Currently working abs three times a week on my cardio days ( leg raises, side crunches, decline bench and cable crunches). Thanks for the update, appreciate.:)

Comment

I found my abs were like every other baodypart, they responded best from hitting them really intensely, 1x per week

Comment

looking nice and shredded bro...keep us updated...

Comment

abs look killer bro

Comment

keep up the hard work, and keep us up to date on your show status. you are giving us some modivation man!!

Comment

Fuckin awesome man..... I am blown away with the definition of your abs and proportion of your upper body.

How often are you training?

Comment

I only hit the weights 4x per week

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
                    I only hit the weights 4x per week
                    what are your routines like? i agree with some of the guys above - you just have sick genetics. what kind of reps do you do normally? keep it low or moderate?

Comment

Needsize, you look amazing!! Great job!!;)

Comment

Holy mother of pearl! Can I have some of that??? LOL

Great job, needsize...you still continue to impress. You are going to knock your competition dead at this contest! Keep up the great work!

Comment

Awesome work brother! You look like you are 4 days out not 4 weeks. Where is your show going to be held?

Comment

Working...
                          X