X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, we need to get Phil Hernon's ass over here

Comment

vander

as of tommorow you are 12 weeks out! hit those wheels more than ever now....bring it on baby!!! cant wait to see you kill everyone on that stage and your posing routine will be off da hook!!!:agree:

Comment

vander, i think i missed what u said about nationals, are u doing nationals this yr??when is that Nov.???

Comment

you remind me of a young lou ferringgo

Comment

Yea Vander, kick some ass, you know you got a ton of people hating on you. Cant wait til u post your dieting pix on promuscle and everyone goes :eek: lol

i know ur routine is gonna rock, dont let Rea make you dance or do splits lol. This guy at bodyrock HAD to have a fitness girl help him w his routine cause he did a jumping split, split on the ground, one arm pushup. Chicarillo (sp) made fun of him so much, and everyone in the building laughed their asses off.

Keep workin on the wheels, dont let anyone tell you you cant gain muscle while ur dieting down and strippin fat. I swear to god i gained a ton of strength (strength = muscle) during my last prep diet. Just made sure the diet was slow n steady n my weight never dropped too fast or i upped the protein and carb calories. Another thing to think about, how much volume do u use for legs? My legs have never grown so well as in the last 2 months that iv backed the volume down a TON. I just do like 3-4 max intensity sets for quads and hams DONE twice per week. Well be waitin for ur updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Vander V
              oh and dreamgirl where are your pics? do you compete cause you look real pretty to me but id have to see the bod :)
              They are here in the members pics section... they are all from last summer, pre-2nd-pregnancy... I'm working on myself before I post some newer ones. Still not ready to get in front of the camera...

Comment

Working...
              X