A few new ones (02/04/05) from this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonecold54
    6 foot tall and you hit it on the button I have a narrow shoulder girdle and shallow ribcage...not a good combo to have a nice wide body, lol but I do the best I can.

I feel for ya, SC. I have a similar build with regards to the narrow shoulder girdle and shallow ribcage :( But overall, small joints help out a lot to create the impression of a larger musculature though when I'm not being fat :D

You look great though! Can't wait to see you all ripped up and stuff. What's the approximate target date?

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Instinct
      I feel for ya, SC. I have a similar build with regards to the narrow shoulder girdle and shallow ribcage :( But overall, small joints help out a lot to create the impression of a larger musculature though when I'm not being fat :D

You look great though! Can't wait to see you all ripped up and stuff. What's the approximate target date?
      right now I am just taking a bit of test and taking my ldex and dostinex and trying to get my gyno down. I really hadn't had time to workout much lately. In July my life will calm down. (At least I hope :) )

Comment

Working...
      X