My sisters pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sisters pics

These are pics of my little sister. Just wondering what you think. She has never worked out and wants to start but she is going to be natural and she just wants to do it for fun not to compete.
    Last edited by Stonecold54; 02-12-05, 05:41 PM.

Here is another one. AND DONT ASK FOR ANY NASTY POSES!!
    Last edited by Stonecold54; 02-12-05, 05:42 PM.

Comment

The last one! Please be kind, its my sister.
      Last edited by Stonecold54; 02-12-05, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Oh shit my bad I dont know how to resize them. I tried but didnt work. Anyways is someone can for more please. Also she is 5'4'' 118lbs maybe 20%bf or something I dont know.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Your sister is very pretty, how old is she and are you going to train her if she starts to work out?

She looks like she may do well if she got into Figure competition if she ever changed her mind and decided to compete.

V

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

She is 16 going on 17. Yes I will be training her and thanks for resizing the pics bro. I want her to compete but we will see if she will go for it. I'd think if she trains real hard in the next 2 years she will be able to compete.

Comment

Well, her body is very nice for her age. She could compete with proper training sooner then later

Comment

Originally posted by therock
                      She is 16 going on 17. Yes I will be training her and thanks for resizing the pics bro. I want her to compete but we will see if she will go for it. I'd think if she trains real hard in the next 2 years she will be able to compete.

thats awesome bro, just train her right and guide her the right way in diets, training, etc. Its a good age to start off. Me and u are kinda in the same boat, i got a sisters whos 19 and started training at the same age 16 and now her body looks awesome. Probably gonna compete on the summer for fitness and figure. She looks good bro just tell her to train and never give up, its awesome when u see ur body changing, more confidence, thats why i love bbing. Hey rock how old r u bro.

Comment

I am 22. You?

Comment

well the beginning structure is certainly there...and I am going to be a complete gentleman and leave it at that :D

Comment

you can remove the big pics

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                              well the beginning structure is certainly there...and I am going to be a complete gentleman and leave it at that :D
                              ;) I chose not to comment

Comment

Working...
                              X