No announcement yet.

My sisters pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's got a good base to start with. Wish I looked half that good when I was her age. Get her diet in order and start training her, she's got potential to go far, especially starting as such a young age!

Comment

i took down the big ones

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
        She's got a good base to start with. Wish I looked half that good when I was her age. Get her diet in order and start training her, she's got potential to go far, especially starting as such a young age!
        RED ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Comment

Thanks for all the replies and I will try and get her to compete but I am going to be training her so she will be in figure shape by next year.

Comment

Think about baseball think about baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by red_devil1469
              :rofl:

Comment

homeruns? :doh:

Comment

She looks very good bro, solid genetics in the family, eh?

Comment

Your sis is very nice looking. She's already got a really decent body.

Comment

She's got a good base to start with. Just need to get her to do some squats, her legs are a bit thin.

Comment

Originally posted by GreekTank
                        She looks very good bro, solid genetics in the family, eh?
                        I wish I had her genes. Cause when I was her age I was a skinny lil biatch. I have to work on myself aswell. I think by next year I will be where I want to be.

Comment

Yall are some perves! She is 16yrs old.:mad: Didnt I see you on the tv the other day. Yeah I did! You were on the news as a child predator!:D

Comment

She is a cutie pie bro, and I really dont think she needs per say to work out right now.Keep her away from competitions if you really love her. The chances of her meeting the wrong people and maybe trying a little var or clen, t3 etc etc etc are very good when one competes. Of course this is just my opinion but I would not want my lil sis around other jacked chicks and then of course dudes like us with our test levels thru the roof and all of our self image issue's we have as bodybuilders. lol Just my thoughts bro cant sleep, freaking collar bone is killing me

PD

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpdogg
                              She is a cutie pie bro, and I really dont think she needs per say to work out right now.Keep her away from competitions if you really love her. The chances of her meeting the wrong people and maybe trying a little var or clen, t3 etc etc etc are very good when one competes. Of course this is just my opinion but I would not want my lil sis around other jacked chicks and then of course dudes like us with our test levels thru the roof and all of our self image issue's we have as bodybuilders. lol Just my thoughts bro cant sleep, freaking collar bone is killing me

PD
                              I know what you are saying bro. I already talked to her about var, clen, etc. Cause she knows I use gear and all, so I had to. She understands that she cant take that right now and that she is too young. Dont get me wrong bro, I do love my sister but I do think it would be cool for her to get on some var and clen when she is in her 20's, thats if she needs it. I think she might be able to get where she wants naturally cause of her genes. But we will see. She has at least 5-6yrs of training b4 I let her get on anything. She aint making the same mistake I made.
                              Whats wrong with your shoulder bro?

Comment

Hey She is very cute by the way. Does she work out now, or is she just about to start?

Comment

Working...
                                X