• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therock
    Whats wrong with your shoulder bro?
    he fell out of his attic...poor guy

Comment

Thanks for all the replies and I will try and get her to compete but I am going to be training her so she will be in figure shape by next year.
      I agree that she dosn't need to worry to much about getting so serious at only 16 until she has developed a major passion for the sport. With her just starting I'm not sure that getting her into figure shape next year is realistic. There is so much to learn and it can be overwhelming. I'm sure you remeber your burn out phases that went on throughout your first couple years. I don't know if there is anyone that decided to workout one day and went into competition the next year legitimatly. But it is an excellent long term goal to set for the year. But put some short terms in there to start. ones at like a 1month mark then the 3 month, maybe a 5 month, 6 month to judge half a year, 10 month, and then see how well you did to making your 1 year goal.

Comment

Yall are some perves! She is 16yrs old.:mad: Didnt I see you on the tv the other day. Yeah I did! You were on the news as a child predator!:D
        Nope wasn't me. :).I'm an old married man,so I was doing the right thing by looking away.

Comment

Originally posted by red_devil1469
          Nope wasn't me. :).I'm an old married man,so I was doing the right thing by looking away.
          :rofl:

Comment

she looks great, if she really wants it and puts her heart into it she could really look spectacular. Building up her arms and legs, she'd look killer!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
              :agree:

I dont reccomend it either lol. Good luck with your sis bruh

PD

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpdogg
                She is a cutie pie bro, and I really dont think she needs per say to work out right now.Keep her away from competitions if you really love her. The chances of her meeting the wrong people and maybe trying a little var or clen, t3 etc etc etc are very good when one competes. Of course this is just my opinion but I would not want my lil sis around other jacked chicks and then of course dudes like us with our test levels thru the roof and all of our self image issue's we have as bodybuilders. lol Just my thoughts bro cant sleep, freaking collar bone is killing me

PD
                Agreed, right there!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  Damn that sucks. Did you break anything PD?

Comment

getting started early should really do her some good. Good luck with the training. Let us know how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by meat12
                      getting started early should really do her some good. Good luck with the training. Let us know how it goes
                      Thanks bro! I will let you know.

Comment

I know what you are saying bro. I already talked to her about var, clen, etc. Cause she knows I use gear and all, so I had to. She understands that she cant take that right now and that she is too young. Dont get me wrong bro, I do love my sister but I do think it would be cool for her to get on some var and clen when she is in her 20's, thats if she needs it. I think she might be able to get where she wants naturally cause of her genes. But we will see. She has at least 5-6yrs of training b4 I let her get on anything. She aint making the same mistake I made.
                        Whats wrong with your shoulder bro?
                        Thank you for using your head and keeping an eye on her. Like I said...first get her diet on track and get her in the gym and see how things go from there. Chances are she'll love it, but who knows, maybe she wont. She's so young that any introduction to the sport now is good because even if she doesn't stick with it now, it may be something she goes back to when she matures a bit. It would be great if she stuck with it though! Keep us posted. :)

Comment

I am 22. You?

Comment

I am 22. You?

Originally posted by JUICE

:ghey:

Comment

sup ROCK. I have an idea why don't you send her over here and i will train her and teach her about dieting:D :D :D

No but for real if you were able to get her to start training at that age that's good. I wish i could get my baby sister to start training as well she is 17 years old. She does not have the disipline to be sucessful in the sport. Especially at that age all they want to do is eat junk foods like doritos, cheetos, and drink sodas all day.

Goodluck to your sis though. Damn look just like you dawg :D :D

Comment

Originally posted by diplomats
                                sup ROCK. I have an idea why don't you send her over here and i will train her and teach her about dieting:D :D :D

No but for real if you were able to get her to start training at that age that's good. I wish i could get my baby sister to start training as well she is 17 years old. She does not have the disipline to be sucessful in the sport. Especially at that age all they want to do is eat junk foods like doritos, cheetos, and drink sodas all day.

Goodluck to your sis though. Damn look just like you dawg :D :D
                                Thanks bro for being cool about it. You were the reason that I really didnt want to post her pics cause you know how you and me are when we see girls bro, and you know how I am with my girl or family so thanks bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X