X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed this thread as well ..awesome job Mommie2Hottie ....amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Mommie2Hottie
      I honestly wished that there were more "Before & After" pics posted. Were ya'll genetically blessed with big muscular bods?
      Unfortunately, I don't have any before pics that really show how overweight I was. However, I almost didn't get out of China a couple weeks ago cause my old picture from when I was overweight looks so much different than me now. It took 30minutes of arguing to just let me out of their country!! Time to get a new passport picture-I also almost didn't get out of Hong Kong!

Comment

Great work mommie you look awesome.just a little tip on your front double biceps pose,when you hit that pose try not to flex your abs,in my opinion you don't have to flex your abs beacuse it is not an abs shot just start flexing from your calf,quads and than suck your abs in that will give you a much better V taper after that keep your shoulders wide and lift your arms up and finally when you flex your arms keep your elbows slightly higher than paralel to the floor.
        Hope this helps again keep up the great work and good luck on up coming contests.

Comment

wow great work

Comment

Awesome work and dedication M2H! That's just unbelievable, my wife has to see this if you don't mind. She has been training for a while, but she tends to lose motivation. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
              Unfortunately, I don't have any before pics that really show how overweight I was. However, I almost didn't get out of China a couple weeks ago cause my old picture from when I was overweight looks so much different than me now. It took 30minutes of arguing to just let me out of their country!! Time to get a new passport picture-I also almost didn't get out of Hong Kong!
              And to think that I'm always wishing that the cashiers at the store will notice and make some kind of remark when they check my ID. Of course they never do. During that 30min, did you ever consider puffing up your cheeks to make a fat face so that you'd look more like your pic. LOL

Beast, thanks for the posing pointers. Can you recommend any videos or have any ideas on learning how to pose. I want it to become second nature but I've been unable to find someone who can give me solid pointers.

Wheyman, I'm flattered that you would want to use my progress to help motivate your wife. Thank you for the compliment.

Comment

I think posing routine for ladies is slightly different,so only thing I can think of is Ms Olimpia videos,since they are best of the best and they always have the best posing routine.plus they even show the mandatory poses too.When you watch those videos what you should do is after each mandatory pose call out pause the picture and you'll see the each person's stance for that pose.when you see ten bodybuilders standing next to eachother doing same pose you'll instantly see the ones you like from the way they are standing.After that just practice that pose over and over and try to hold every pose for atleast for 30 sec.
                Oh one more thing after you get thoe poses down,practice without the mirror and let somebody correct your poses without looking at the mirror
                You can get on the IFBB web site and order and them online.

Comment

Just caught on to this thread, and likewise, Mommie2Hottie is a great name, among other things!

Have you decided whether to compete in October yet??? You might have to change your name to Hottie2Hotter!

Comment

Originally posted by Starr
                    Just caught on to this thread, and likewise, Mommie2Hottie is a great name, among other things!

Have you decided whether to compete in October yet??? You might have to change your name to Hottie2Hotter!

I would have to agree on that too...may be in the market for a name change with all that progress. Good job...

Comment

Working...
                    X