Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry i couldn't get my eyes off the chest sorry but it looks great

Comment

Hey Mrs. P, you look fantastic but then your almost a pro at this. Looks like just some tweaking for you

Comment

Thanks, Timber...but the tweaking is about 20 lbs...grrrrrrr! Did my bf measurement today...up to 18%. I'm pissy.

Just got my surgery date scheduled today, Oct. 7th. They need to open the pec on the left side, remove scar tissue and make the pocket bigger for the implant, then re-do the lift on both sides. Hopefully I'll have a better recovery this time...should be 2 weeks out of the gym, then back at it light for lifting, cardio should not be a problem. Last time I gained about 10 lbs during the first week of recovery. Ughhhh!

Comment

Oh no. That sucks. But since you can still do cardio I guess there is an up side. I hope the surgery goes well. 2 weeks isnt enough time to lose any significant mass.

Comment

Yeah, Mrs. P, look at the surgery as a way to force you into the cardio for the cutting phase! You still look really good, even at 18%. What is your % goal? Also, how did you measure your %?

Comment

Ya know I think you look great, girl! :D Can't wait to see the results. :)

Comment

Originally posted by sgbeeb
                Yeah, Mrs. P, look at the surgery as a way to force you into the cardio for the cutting phase! You still look really good, even at 18%. What is your % goal? Also, how did you measure your %?
                Cardio is my main focus now...and will be for the next few months. It's always been the hardest thing for me...I hate to sweat. I really don't mind if I loose some muscle mass...I bulked all summer in anticipation of this. My goal? I know I want to loose about 15-20 lbs of fat...haven't done the math to figure out where that will put me % wise. I measure with callipers, hubby does it for me. I've got my records from previous measurements and I always look at those as we're doing new ones. The one weird place that I went up is in my pec area...probably because I haven't been able to train my chest much at all since my first surgery in April. I wasn't happy about my bf% having gone up but hubby figured out that I also gained about 8 lbs of muscle, 2 1/2 lbs of fat since March so I shouldn't be upset since the muscle gain was decent...and I did go off my diet partying too much this summer...damn martini's! LOL Eh...I had a good time...now it's time to get serious again.

OK...off to the gym for me now...yipee! :)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                  We gotta train together again soon, Rock! You were right the other night...my rear tricep needs more work. I'm gonna try your suggestion. Thanks!
                  Sounds great, but since I am getting over strep throat....you and the hubby probably can kick my butt in the gym......265 when you last seen me....249 now:( ......damn virus!

Comment

Awww...Rock, hope you feel better soon. If you want some good homemade chicken soup let me know...I could go for some myself! I'll just keep the pasta seperate for you. :) Huggggs!

Comment

Yeah, cardio is tough to get into...but sort of like a long lay-off from the gym, once you get back into it you'll crave it as much as the lifting. I'm sort of in the middle-phase. I know I need to do it so I make myself and then I feel lots better afterward and want more...cardio that is..

Anyway, you still look great and you'll just be amazing in 12 - wait - now almost 11 weeks away...

Comment

Good luck Mrs P, looking good!!!!

Comment

wow, very nice mrs. p

Comment

I'm doing ok. I was down 3 lbs before the monthly bloat...I'll know where I'm really at by the weekend (I'm expecting down 4 lbs) and will update my pics.

Diet is better than it was during the summer, but I've had a few drinks due to anniversary cellebrations, get togethers with friends and family. I'm doing cardio. Started back on low doeses of prop a week ago to help maintain muscle. I'll probably have a little water retention from that, but not much. I'm only on cycle until a week before Thanksgiving because surgery will be done then. I have not used clen because I don't have any but hopefully will get some soon. I had a little stomach virus for a few days and I'm still queezy from it, but getting better...today I was able to eat pretty good. So, all in all I'm about 85% satisfied with my progress...gotta stop the partying and I'd be all set. Damn...got a birthday party to go to this weekend too! Grrrrrrrrrr!
                            Last edited by Puddles; 10-08-03, 10:21 PM.

Comment

I'm doing ok. I was down 3 lbs before the monthly bloat...I'll know where I'm really at by the weekend (I'm expecting down 4 lbs) and will update my pics.

Diet is better than it was during the summer, but I've had a few drinks due to anniversary cellebrations, get togethers with friends and family. I'm doing cardio. Started back on low doeses of prop a week ago to help maintain muscle. I'll probably have a little water retention from that, but not much. I'm only on cycle until a week before Thanksgiving because surgery will be done then. I have not used clen because I don't have any but hopefully will get some soon. I had a little stomach virus for a few days and I'm still queezy from it, but getting better...today I was able to eat pretty good. So, all in all I'm about 85% satisfied with my progress...gotta stop the partying and I'd be all set. Damn...got a birthday party to go to this weekend too! Grrrrrrrrrr!
                              Keep at it puddles!

Comment

Thanks, Timber...but the tweaking is about 20 lbs...grrrrrrr! Did my bf measurement today...up to 18%. I'm pissy.

Just got my surgery date scheduled today, Oct. 7th. They need to open the pec on the left side, remove scar tissue and make the pocket bigger for the implant, then re-do the lift on both sides. Hopefully I'll have a better recovery this time...should be 2 weeks out of the gym, then back at it light for lifting, cardio should not be a problem. Last time I gained about 10 lbs during the first week of recovery. Ughhhh!
                                OOOhh... Feel for you on the lift...never had one, but they look NOT SO FUN..You'll be ok...Most of the weight you gained post -op was probably mostly water. Good Luck!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X