LOL, HW, you've got a way with words. :kiss:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
          LOL, HW, you've got a way with words. :kiss:
          Anything for the board vixen:p

Comment

Lookin' good, youngin'.. :kiss:

Nice avatar, by the way.. ;) Good back development, I can see the roadmap comin' out.. Nice rear delts too, and yes, the hamstrings are just mah-vel-uss! :)

Comment

wow, that chest is incredible..........uh i mean, good progress lol

Comment

heheh gong heheh

Comment

This week's training has been shitty. Worked a lot of extra hrs. and took 2 days off to go to the World Series, got caught in the rain and have a little cold, and now my gym's hours are short on Sat and Sun. Grrrrrrrr. This coming week will be better.

Comment

HA...so much for that week getting better. I've been so bad but I've really been enjoying myself! Took a trip to Boston and ate and drank way too much. So...I'm back to where I started and I don't see it getting any better in the next couple of weeks, especially with surgery coming up. In the 5 days I was in Boston I managed to gain back the few lbs. I lost. I've decided that I'm just gonna be a jolly :staypuff: instead. ;)

So...I'm out but good luck guys, glad to see you've all been making better progress than me! :)

Comment

:( that sucks... but it was good have you in the contest..

Comment

Ya sometimes life just gets in the way. Hope everything works out for you and hey, maybe there will be another contest down the road when you have some more time...

Comment

You came to the bean, and didn't let me know about your friend you were bringing? :(

:D She wouldn't have liked me anyway.. Sorry you gotta drop out, thanks for takin' the ride with us.. :)

Comment

yep.. thanks mrs p..

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
                              You came to the bean, and didn't let me know about your friend you were bringing? :(

:D She wouldn't have liked me anyway.. Sorry you gotta drop out, thanks for takin' the ride with us.. :)
                              I'm scared to meet strange men without Stromba by my side...and you're definitely strange. :D

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                                I'm scared to meet strange men without Stromba by my side...and you're definitely strange. :D
                                :rofl:

Point taken, carry on! :D

:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X