No announcement yet.

MrsPuddlesFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...here are updated pics. I'm only down 4 lbs at 153. I started back up on prop 2 weeks ago so I'm hoping I'm holding a little water. I would have liked to have seen a better change. The only difference I notice which isn't evident in the pics is in my quads and my waist is a bit smaller.
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

are those real Mrs P i'm not trying to be rude or anything they just look great

Comment

Andy, they're real...real saline. ;) Earlier this year I had a lift and implants. The real ones used to be bigger though. Last summer I weighed 140 lbs and had a 36DDD chest and a size 14 pants but over the last year I lost my natural boobage as my bf% went down so I went and had them fixed up. Now I'm 153 lbs, a 36D and size 7/8 pants.

Comment

LOL I don't have the best ballance in the world and started falling forward in this picture but I was happy to see some of the more defined muscle in my right leg so I figured I'd add in my goofed up picture too.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice hammy P!!!

Comment

Looking great Mrs.P... i see big changes...i am proud of you...

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                          Nice hammy P!!!
                          LOL Mmmmm...some rye bread, melted swiss and mustard would go good with that about now! ;)

Comment

Wow They are pissa (boston word) Mrs P Wowie wow on ur last picture of your hamies I wasn't looking at ur hamies, ok i'm done being a pig but you do look great

Comment

Definitely seeing more definition, Mrs P. Hammie shot is great! How soon after did you actually fall? :p

You should really lose the tank top and give more of an overall view of your progress as the other ladies here have. :)

Comment

When I can see muscle instead of fat, then I'll show it. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X