Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
    Thanks man.

Its not the best. My bench has gone down about 20 lbs. My squat is kind of floating around the same. But my deadlift has gone up about 25-30 lbs. I think I'm just pulling harder. :)
    ya man no problem....

....thats good your deads are improving, its good to have a strong lower back. Don't worry so much about losing strength, because it will come back with time man... Just keep training HARD.

Comment

i definitely see progress. that is all that you can ask for. as long as you are moving foraward you are going in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
        ya man no problem....

....thats good your deads are improving, its good to have a strong lower back. Don't worry so much about losing strength, because it will come back with time man... Just keep training HARD.
        Nah I'm not worried about it at all. I am getting to the point where it doesnt really bother me anymore. I intentionally dropped 15 lbs on my DB Flyes just so I could go a little deeper and really squeeze at the top. Much better burn than it used to be. I want the look...

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          i definitely see progress. that is all that you can ask for. as long as you are moving foraward you are going in the right direction.
          Thanks man. Getting started in the right direction seems to be the hardest part. I get motivated every day when I know I am actually making progress.

Comment

Working...
          X