Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    looken good buddy.
    thank you sir. . .:) I have been making an effort to post a few!

Comment

Great pics! Very inspirational!

Comment

looking good bro

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
          Great pics! Very inspirational!
          Thanks! I hope to post a few more in about 5 weeks. . .should be ripped up by then. .might even have a tan!
          :D

Comment

All the health authorities will tell you that a man who is 5'9" and weighs 230 is "significantly obese". Well, all I know is I can still see C.G.'s abs in that first pic. Shows you what the authorities know! :D

And, C.G., you look fabulous in the "contest shape" photo. If you can come in at your next show looking like that, only bigger, they'll just about be able to dispense with the judging.

Comment

Originally posted by jimpern
              All the health authorities will tell you that a man who is 5'9" and weighs 230 is "significantly obese". Well, all I know is I can still see C.G.'s abs in that first pic. Shows you what the authorities know! :D

And, C.G., you look fabulous in the "contest shape" photo. If you can come in at your next show looking like that, only bigger, they'll just about be able to dispense with the judging.
              haha. .we have a scale at the gym that gives the BMI reading. ..it always says "consult a doctor" when I get off the scale. . .
              thanks for the props. .I am currently doing a mini diet to see where I am at . .looks like I am on track to be in contest shape at about 220lb. .so with another year I should be 225-230 . . .wow, I can remember wishing and wanting so bad just to crack 200lb in offseason shape. . .
              :)

Comment

I looked again at that precontest snap - and yea, it's very inspirational. Thanks a lot for posting it.

Comment

No probs. . .here is a contest shot. . .:)
                  Attached Files

Comment

:D
                    Attached Files

Comment

awesome

Comment

damn bro, for as long as Ive known ya, Ive never seen you out of shape, always an inspiration, and always outstanding

Comment

Thanks guys:) I hope that I can inspire a few people.. .makes me feel great for sure to think that.

Comment

Working...
                          X