How bout some people post some pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bout some people post some pics

Let see some more member pics so it shows you know what you are talking about.:rofl:

I am always wondering should I listen to this persons recomendations online, they could just be some wise ass lol. I also found that after I posted my pic and compared it to others, it motivated me more in the gym.:weights:

im gona post when i get to 225

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....STFU you retard...
      ????

Comment

You have a bunch of pussies on here:) All they have to do is crop their face out and whatever else they want...But you wont see the people you really want to see; except for me:D
        Your face is cropped out too bitch.:thumup:

Comment

What part of that did you not understand:retard:

lol

What are you weighing now?
          Im just over 200 at 5'6

Comment

Exactly what I'm trying to get at...People can post pics ALL day long cropping their face out; what's the big deal right? :agreed:
            Right so why don't you post a link for your facebook page so we can see if it's really you? :D

Comment

Fuck that! Do you have one? I'll send you mine...Just don't want anyone from the board seeing it, well only a few:agreed:
              Yep I got one. :thumup:
              I am one of the cool folks now. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post

I am always wondering should I listen to this persons recomendations online,
                never listen to me! :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  never listen to me! :retard:
                  I never do so don't worry.:rofl:

Comment

:fight:

Comment

When I hit 250lbs I am gonna post again, 5lbs to go. I feel like I lost BF, you the jury will decide. :weights:

Comment

You have a bunch of pussies on here:) All they have to do is crop their face out and whatever else they want.
                        remember what arnold said always show people your weakest part of your body, so it makes you want to change it.

Comment

I'll post a picture of my balls if you like, aint puttin my mugshot on there but you seen me and wbb pict before w cropped faces, if only Rado would crop his boat race, do us all a favour LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                            remember what arnold said always show people your weakest part of your body, so it makes you want to change it.
                            yes, thats for real life.

but when you live in a populated area like me and have people literally wanting to climb into your skin and be you, its a little scary. you would be surprised, sometimes i feel famous dealing with people who dont even know me and want to be my very best friend. stalkers are a sad/scary group.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              yes, thats for real life.

but when you live in a populated area like me and have people literally wanting to climb into your skin and be you, its a little scary. you would be surprised, sometimes i feel famous dealing with people who dont even know me and want to be my very best friend. stalkers are a sad/scary group.
                              For real? how do you mean, what form does it take?

Comment

Working...
                              X