How bout some people post some pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    people literally wanting to climb into your skin and be you, its a little scary. you would be surprised, sometimes i feel famous dealing with people who dont even know me and want to be my very best friend. stalkers are a sad/scary group.
    You talking about Rado??

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
      You talking about Rado??
      :rofl:

na rado is my buddy.

Comment

yes, thats for real life.

but when you live in a populated area like me and have people literally wanting to climb into your skin and be you, its a little scary.
        How do I look in my skin suit?:rofl:
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
          How do I look in my skin suit?:rofl:
          weak calves. :hibb:

Comment

and it pisses me off when i go in to the gym with head phones on and looking down at the floor and people i have never talked to in my life will come waive there hand so that i take the head phones off to tell me that i am looking good or whatever. what the fuck is that? i know they are being friendly and giving a compliment but for fuck sake, just let me do my thing.
            :thumup: The gym is not a social place. Also, it is rants like these that make me suspicious that you're like a mildly famous amateur. Random people don't come up to me at the gym and I'm damn sexy now. :weights:

Also, I am really confused everytime I read through a long thread quickly because I see me being quoted. It is becoming confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
              Random people don't come up to me at the gym and I'm damn sexy now. :weights:
              Yea but if you are of any respectable size you must at least catch people staring at you?

Comment

yes, thats for real life.

but when you live in a populated area like me and have people literally wanting to climb into your skin and be you, its a little scary. you would be surprised, sometimes i feel famous dealing with people who dont even know me and want to be my very best friend. stalkers are a sad/scary group.
                ha ha ha ha bro you and i live in the same world :) - i dont care where the fuck i am someone stops me to ask questions . drives my wife nuts and i am polite for the most part but it gets old !!!

i go out to eat and will have someone ask me about diet , training , how much do you lift , what do you weigh etc etc etc

went to namco had a guy stalk me till he saw me by myself then came in - can i ask you some questions :noo:

what makes me laugh is the people that whisper when i walk by it gets :tired:

you could ask the wife -- we dont go anyplace without a comment or question

Comment

Ya i know what you guys mean, like when all the bitches come up and start feeling your pecs and asking me for diet advice and shit, happens to me everyday, drives me crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                    :bsflag:

Like people come up to you ED and grab your flabby ass tits and ask you what you lift:rofl: You're not even 220lbs yet...So stfu:thumup::clapback::retard:
                    Your thick ass head can't even pick up on sarcasim. Not much between the ears is there bro.

Comment

But the bitches do love me.

Comment

lol ^

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                          But the bitches do love me.
                          they think you're gay. that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
                            they think you're gay. that's why.

You're attracted to gay men? :wack:

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                                You're attracted to gay men? :wack:

i know why your friend in Vegas stopped talking to you. you cant get along with other women. :hibb:

Comment

Working...
                                X