How bout some people post some pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    For real? how do you mean, what form does it take?
    it takes the form of people here and in real life for some reason becoming infatuated with me and what I do.

its scary when you go tanning and some person that you dont talk to comes up behind you and taps you on the shoulder and says, "so this is where you tan, i think i will sign up too." keep in mind the tanning places is a good 5-6 miles from the gym. so this guy apparently followed me there. :wack:

that is a small example of something that just happened last week.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      it takes the form of people here and in real life for some reason becoming infatuated with me and what I do.

its scary when you go tanning and some person that you dont talk to comes up behind you and taps you on the shoulder and says, "so this is where you tan, i think i will sign up too." keep in mind the tanning places is a good 5-6 miles from the gym. so this guy apparently followed me there. :wack:

that is a small example of something that just happened last week.
      Thats fucked, and it freaks me when people ask too many questions, their either jelous and looking to get dirt on get the drop on you or in your case (no offense) maybe gay since your clearly into sculpting your body.

Wear a Burkha:rofl:

Comment

Thats fucked, and it freaks me when people ask too many questions, their either jelous and looking to get dirt on get the drop on you or in your case (no offense) maybe gay since your clearly into sculpting your body.

Wear a Burkha:rofl:
        and it pisses me off when i go in to the gym with head phones on and looking down at the floor and people i have never talked to in my life will come waive there hand so that i take the head phones off to tell me that i am looking good or whatever. what the fuck is that? i know they are being friendly and giving a compliment but for fuck sake, just let me do my thing.

Comment

and it pisses me off when i go in to the gym with head phones on and looking down at the floor and people i have never talked to in my life will come waive there hand so that i take the head phones off to tell me that i am looking good or whatever. what the fuck is that? i know they are being friendly and giving a compliment but for fuck sake, just let me do my thing.
          where I go I always have them serve me a post workout shake, but the counter is right by the entrance door, I swear every time I get a big mouthfull of shake, someone comes through the door and says "Hi...how you doin" then they carry on walking and then turn their head as if to say "what you not talkin" fukin kills me:pissed:

Comment

where I go I always have them serve me a post workout shake, but the counter is right by the entrance door, I swear every time I get a big mouthfull of shake, someone comes through the door and says "Hi...how you doin" then they carry on walking and then turn their head as if to say "what you not talkin" fukin kills me:pissed:
            yea, people get mad when you dont talk. its like, "im sorry, i didnt realize this was the coffee shop and not a gym."

you should take your own shake to the gym and mix it in the car bro. i fill an empty cup up with malto, creatine and protein. take a bottle of water and keep it in the car, when i done training i poor bottle in cup and mix with spoon.

Comment

yea, people get mad when you dont talk. its like, "im sorry, i didnt realize this was the coffee shop and not a gym."

you should take your own shake to the gym and mix it in the car bro. i fill an empty cup up with malto, creatine and protein. take a bottle of water and keep it in the car, when i done training i poor bottle in cup and mix with spoon.
              yeah I need to get some malto, real hard to find in UK

Comment

pure malto. Perfect Carb-Up Drink Mix 3 lbs (1360 grams)

if they wont ship to the UK i am sure you have online retailers over there that carry that product. its made by natures best.

Comment

pure malto. Perfect Carb-Up Drink Mix 3 lbs (1360 grams)

if they wont ship to the UK i am sure you have online retailers over there that carry that product. its made by natures best.
                  found something similar; Optimum Health Ultimate Carbs

how comes you don't use waxy maize, is it because it doesn't mix aswell as malto?

Comment

i feel maltodextrn works just the same for me and then i read this. http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...its-cracked-up

Comment

^^^
                      You two girls are killing me. :rofl::retard:

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
                        ^^^
                        You two girls are killing me. :rofl::retard:
                        whatever you say peach. how about you go post what you ate today. let me guess... a grape..

Comment

whatever you say peach. how about you go post what you ate today. let me guess... a grape..
                          Actually it was half of a grape. :D

Comment

Damn Bouncer, thats some creepy shit. How do you not have to urge to just lay a dude out whenever he does that?

I am guessing you're a local celebrity :D

Comment

yes, thats for real life.

but when you live in a populated area like me and have people literally wanting to climb into your skin and be you, its a little scary. you would be surprised, sometimes i feel famous dealing with people who dont even know me and want to be my very best friend. stalkers are a sad/scary group.
                              Lol sounds like a buffalo bill scenario.
                              I went out to the bar last weekend and I had shrunk decently during my time off from the gym and now that I am back ain the gym I got my size back quickly. This wierd kid kept bumping into me on purpose and sayin if you weren't so big you wouldn't keep getting in the way and then someone else kept yelling at me that I was on steroids I just brushed it off but now that I look back on it, it was kinda fucked espcially the steroid part, seeing that I was in a bar were alot cops go and I am a paranoid bastard.

Comment

Try one of those stores that sell stuff to make your own beer. Not sure if you have homebrewing stores over there or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X