My lil guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    and shutup with your "bodybuilding 1st" crap. your not a bodybuilder. your a natural guy that likes to eat and go to the gym. when was the last time you practiced your posing or had abs for that matter? lol. nothing wrong with that but stop acting like your on the road to Mr Olympia. you really have no idea what that kind of life is or what kind of things you need to do to yourself to get there. your a good slightly naive kid, nothing wrong with that. you want nothing to do with bodybuilding at the top level, trust me on that my friend. those guys that you look at in your magazines are not what you think they are.
    Well in that case, lifting comes first. Last time i had abs was 2 years at 187lbs, 12% bodyfat. Didn't have definate abs, but i had a slight 4 pack going. Also because of my body hair you couldn't see much.

I know bodybuilding is not the same sport as it used to be, its all politics and SHIT now. I just plan on keeping it recreational.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
      Well in that case, lifting comes first. Last time i had abs was 2 years at 187lbs, 12% bodyfat. Didn't have definate abs, but i had a slight 4 pack going. Also because of my body hair you couldn't see much.

I know bodybuilding is not the same sport as it used to be, its all politics and SHIT now. I just plan on keeping it recreational.
      good. and im glad you dont take what i say personal. i mean it only to help.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        good. and im glad you dont take what i say personal. i mean it only to help.
        :) COOL DUDE

I know you love me deep down inside. Its all good.

Comment

What happen to, everyone who works to build a better body is a bodybuilder? :)

Comment

Working...
          X