• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been to vermont in ages. i wouldn't mind going

Comment

Originally posted by alaskabandit View Post
      Didnt cancel school unless it was -50 before school started. :(
      that's just ridiculous. i'd get a coat with a built-in heater.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        has rado's stupidity rubbed off on you? can there not be to places that are beautiful in their own right? can spain not be beautiful while Hawaii also be beautiful? i didnt know this was a fucking contest. now shut the fuck up.

i dont understand why you seem almost angry or threatened by me saying vermont is beautiful.
        just like the south and all it's beauty right ? Some states just blow lol.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
          just like the south and all it's beauty right ? Some states just blow lol.
          fuck you and fuck the south.

Comment

fuck the south sure, but boston kills jersey - go suck the big apples nut, THIS GUYS A BIG PHONY.

Comment

fuck the south sure, but boston kills jersey - go suck the big apples nut, THIS GUYS A BIG PHONY.
              the correct comparison is new jersey vs Massachusetts and thats just a gay state so jersey owns it. and new york eats boston for breakfast so no contest there either.

Comment

the correct comparison is new jersey vs Massachusetts and thats just a gay state so jersey owns it. and new york eats boston for breakfast so no contest there either.
                lmao - NYC is the best no doubt. But Jersey over Boston ? only remotely solid thing about jersey is the beach and sometimes gettin some decent surfing - aside from that, have fun uhhh... shit nevermind you're out of luck. If you want to do something worthwhile boston is like a 4 hour train ride. :thumup:

Comment

lmao - NYC is the best no doubt. But Jersey over Boston ? only remotely solid thing about jersey is the beach and sometimes gettin some decent surfing - aside from that, have fun uhhh... shit nevermind you're out of luck. If you want to do something worthwhile boston is like a 4 hour train ride. :thumup:
                  no, not jersey over boston dumbass. you can compare a state to a city. you have to compare state to state.

when you think jersey you think bad asses. you think sopranos, you think the great one (me).

the problem with Massachusetts is.. nobody thinks about it. :rofl:

all you got is boston, you are defined by it.

but we.... we are MOTHER FUCKEN NEW JERSEY!

Comment

When I think NJ I think about taking a shit. As a matter of fact I have to go take a NJ and then I'll wipe my Bouncer.

Comment

when I think of jersey it stops me from hanging the noose up, because I'm still in boston.

Comment

haters

Comment

has rado's stupidity rubbed off on you? can there not be to places that are beautiful in their own right? can spain not be beautiful while Hawaii also be beautiful? i didnt know this was a fucking contest. now shut the fuck up.

i dont understand why you seem almost angry or threatened by me saying vermont is beautiful.
                          Comparing Hawaii and Spain is two totally different scenes.

Vermont is nice, yes, but Colorado is much nicer.

So you shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
                            Comparing Hawaii and Spain is two totally different scenes.

Vermont is nice, yes, but Colorado is much nicer.

So you shut the fuck up.
                            no dumbass. they are just different. like south florida and southern cali. both beautiful but different.

Comment

no dumbass. they are just different. like south florida and southern cali. both beautiful but different.
                              Only because Florida has gators.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
                                Only because Florida has gators.
                                what a dick. :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X