I'm workin on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    like i said, i get that he could use some more weight. i am talking about changing a look, an illusion, an appearance. that glass of water can look many different ways with the same volume of water.
    Not going to happen. He is at the top of his development with his current stats.

Comment

I love Oreos. Man....

Comment

LMAO you guys never fail to amuse me. Thanks for all the constructive criticism!

Another thing i should point out is that my body weight fluctuates 5lbs on the daily. sometimes even more. Also wanted to throw this out there. Havent been too good on diet and lifting in the passed 2 -3 weeks. The wife and I just moved so it's been a bit hectic.

I am definitely looking gain lean quality mass. That has always been my goal. I dont like the chubby phase of bulking lol.

Thanks Ronin! and what i mean right under 5'9" i am actually like 5'8'' and 3/4 lol always say i am 5'9" to people. idk why i posted what i did about my height lol.

FB… Yes both of my legs have tattoo attempts by yours truly :D

LOL ROCKET send me some lard filled wafers!

with all that said. I HATE NOT HAVING INTERNET AT HOME :fight: only time i can check this shit site is when im at my folks. my shit phone is too slow to keep up lol

Like i mention in another post. I will probably add some eq and bump my test up to 200 mgs for about 12 weeks and try to break through this plateau. Ive done it before. Ive been at 180. but i was a fuckin butter ball haha.

Thanks again for the advice guys :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post

FB… Yes both of my legs have tattoo attempts by yours truly :D

lol, you have the best tattoo stories! :whistle

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
            lol, you have the best tattoo stories! :whistle
            HUSH!:x:panic:

Comment

yep good work dude!!!!

Comment