Leg pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leg pics

So my avi is on queue in current looks, I'm walking around 188/192 EOD or so. Dropped to 200mgs of test E10D now and feeling good. BF% I'd say 9 or 10%.

Will continue to basically run that dse until july, when I get another blood work. I have no concerns on profiles but just wanna make sure.

Once that is done, I will jump back on 300mgs of test E4D and will also go back to tren. It's been a year if not longer since doing tren.

Will run it again for 6 months, I've done it many times, so I know.

My goal would be to hit a nice lean 200 and maintain around there or 195...basically I wanna walk in the 190s and be healthy, but not overly bulky or looking like a bafoon, like some do.

I train legs once every 2 weeks or so, as in directly working on them. I obviously train them almost ED when I go train at the box, but it's not like heavy super lifting stuff.

I wanna work on the inner part of my quads, think the rest is fine for me....well for now :D
    Attached Files

I have a thick ass back, but I need to edit my tat...I'very posted it before, but need to post again and will.

Comment

not gonna lie brother. your legs need work. don't mean that in an asshole way. once every 2 weeks isn't cutting it for ya. I know you can do a lot better then that. Calves look untrained. I know you said you don't have good calf genes but come on brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        not gonna lie brother. your legs need work. don't mean that in an asshole way. once every 2 weeks isn't cutting it for ya. I know you can do a lot better then that. Calves look untrained. I know you said you don't have good calf genes but come on brother.
        Calfs always been small, genes suck there. I don't train legs like before, quads get big easy. I'm sure you remember me posting my legs before, always had big legs.

On a srs tip, I'm ok with my legs this way. I wear suits bro and you know this, I'm not needing big ass legs :)

Comment

Its hard to tell in those pics. I know you were a heavy squat/DL guy. what do you do for legs these days bro...? I need to mix it up.

Comment

Bouncer you're also expecting some bbr type legs bro, far from that obviously. I am happy with my look and i agree legs need a but of work, but I've seen them not need work.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
              Its hard to tell in those pics. I know you were a heavy squat/DL guy. what do you do for legs these days bro...? I need to mix it up.
              I can post another pic, but quads could use a bit of work, just don't wanna over do it to where there too big for my frame and clothing.

When I walked around 208, I repped 415 for ten on ATF squats. Now I rep 315 ATF and do 3 sets of it. We do tons of 225/195lbs of squatting in between our regular training, shit's hard...lactic acid builds up fast.

Comment

Training legs for size is over rated. Can't remember the last time I showed my quads in public. At this point I train my legs to feel better about my leg strength and blood flow.
                As long as they look kind of proportioned I'm good. :)

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                  Training legs for size is over rated. Can't remember the last time I showed my quads in public. At this point I train my legs to feel better about my leg strength and blood flow.
                  As long as they look kind of proportioned I'm good. :)
                  Mind posting some of your routines? I need more cuts in the middle....hams are nice and lean, not too big. ..but want a bit more cut in the middle.

I never understood how everyone usually holds the most water around the legs, why is that?

And yeay legs seem to match upper, just wish calfs were a tad more, but oh well

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                    Training legs for size is over rated.
                    Oh boy, here comes ding a ling lol....wait for.it..bouncer?? :rofl:

Comment

It really comes down to which mindset your in I guess. Your either in a "im happy with myself and don't need to train harder" mindset. (beast is in this category.)

I personally think that sort of attitude is the beginning of the end for any goal. IMO you need passion and drive for whatever goal you're going for. leave the "happy and content" attitude for when your retired.

i know for an absolute fact that your legs can be much better. it's just a question of whether you care enough to improve them.

don't justify things with "overrated" or "i'm happy with my look". no, fuck that. be brutal. look in the mirror and say NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH. i go into the gym every single day needing to prove to myself that I can be better. the day i go into the gym and say "ehh im happy with what I acheived" is the day I will scream BETA and knock myself out with a dumbell to the fucken head.

What's My Name

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        Oh boy, here comes ding a ling lol....wait for.it..bouncer?? :rofl:
                        And here it is! Lol :rofl:

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        It really comes down to which mindset your in I guess. Your either in a "im happy with myself and don't need to train harder" mindset. (beast is in this category.)

I personally think that sort of attitude is the beginning of the end for any goal. IMO you need passion and drive for whatever goal you're going for. leave the "happy and content" attitude for when your retired.

i know for an absolute fact that your legs can be much better. it's just a question of whether you care enough to improve them.

don't justify things with "overrated" or "i'm happy with my look". no, fuck that. be brutal. look in the mirror and say NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH. i go into the gym every single day needing to prove to myself that I can be better. the day i go into the gym and say "ehh im happy with what I acheived" is the day I will scream BETA and knock myself out with a dumbell to the fucken head.

What's My Name
                        Man shut the fuck up with the none sense. Shit you wrote is so fucking stupid that I'm not going to waste my time to write a proper reply to it.

But I have to say...you made me lol. :rofl:

Comment

See what I mean? ^. Good guy and I love him like a bro. But he hasn't got a heart for any of this anymore. RIP brother.

Comment

I get it man, good points.

However you fucking dildo:D I don't need massive, bigger, etc anything. .saying I'm happy, content, satisfied, etc....DOES NOT, I REPEAT DOES NOT in any way shape or form dictate my overall mentality and my goals.

Being content with my current situation if anything IMO is better than always always always wanting more, eh not this Ricky Ricardo brah.

You're right, I've posted my legs before, way more massive etc...was I loving them? Fuck yea man,.I remember I called them my tree trunks:P things were massive for me. Now? It definitely fits my physique and my daily life.

In other words, I would not wanty legs that big again, especially with my current look...just wouldn't look right.

Am I proportionate? I'd say so, yeah. Also adding more mass or bigger legs is problematic for my clothing, trust me nigg;)

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              Mind posting some of your routines? I need more cuts in the middle....hams are nice and lean, not too big. ..but want a bit more cut in the middle.

I never understood how everyone usually holds the most water around the legs, why is that?

And yeay legs seem to match upper, just wish calfs were a tad more, but oh well
                              Lately I'm just doing basics. Squats, leg presses, curls seated and lying down, hack squats and lunges. All four sets and 20 reps.

Comment

Working...
                              X