Leg pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
    Lately I'm just doing basics. Squats, leg presses, curls seated and lying down, hack squats and lunges. All four sets and 20 reps.
    Are lunges overrated? I never do them

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      See what I mean? ^. Good guy and I love him like a bro. But he hasn't got a heart for any of this anymore. RIP brother.
      And I bet you I still train harder than you.

What you have to understand is that I'm the sensei you are that little kid that just started to train. I already figured this shit out and you have long ways to even understand it. So keep going with the none sense post diarrhea. :rofl:

Comment

Brb getting some popcorn, maybe that'll add some mass:pig:

This is about to get fun

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Are lunges overrated? I never do them
          I used to never do them and nowI don't do leg workout without them. If you do it right, I think it's one of the most complete isolation movements you can do for your legs.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            I get it man, good points.

However you fucking dildo:D I don't need massive, bigger, etc anything. .saying I'm happy, content, satisfied, etc....DOES NOT, I REPEAT DOES NOT in any way shape or form dictate my overall mentality and my goals.
            You do a lot of running don't you? Getting too big will hurt your endurance. I had a guy in my brigade that was a bodybuilder, keeled over on a run one day.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
              You do a lot of running don't you? Getting too big will hurt your endurance. I had a guy in my brigade that was a bodybuilder, keeled over on a run one day.
              Yes I do and thanks for bringing that up; very true.
              Which reminds me, I'm going to start a log for my runs and post times etc
              My legs are far from small, but not bbr type mass legs either.

Comment

Me in 2010....walking at 211...far from lean but thick and stupid strong lol

My legs have always been big ass fuck, especially for my frame and size...now? Well pics posted above, much more flexible and agile
                Attached Files
                Last edited by rado; 05-04-16, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Here I was running tren ace, mast ace and prop for a year...got pretty fucking lean...not too far off from that right now. I was also walking at 191lbs in those pics...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                    What you have to understand is that I'm the sensei you are that little kid that just started to train. I already figured this shit out and you have long ways to even understand it. :
                    I remember getting the same lecture lol

Comment

You've definitely built something nice over the years bro.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                        I remember getting the same lecture lol
                        meanwhile your asking yourself.. "why does sensei look like a bag of mashed potatoes?" :D

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                          You've definitely built something nice over the years bro.
                          Thx

Doing a collage of pics from natty to now, no filter :D

Gonna post one of my newbie pics when I thought I knew everything. ...I knew how to get bloated that's for sure lol
                          ..wait till you see, unreal

Comment

You sound content Rado, I wish I could be with myself. Chasing a look that is not good enough once you get there is tough and thats what alot of us face. So im a little envious in your happiness. I am training legs twice a week right now trying to bring mine up. I am never satisfied which for now is ok because it motivates me to work, but eventually I hope I can be as content as you one day.

Comment

Yeah the matter of being content is why I will never get far. Would it be nice to look like a real bodybuilder? Yeah, but I'm not even close to willing to put in what it takes. My vision isn't much different from where rado is now.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                                You sound content Rado, I wish I could be with myself. Chasing a look that is not good enough once you get there is tough and thats what alot of us face. So im a little envious in your happiness. I am training legs twice a week right now trying to bring mine up. I am never satisfied which for now is ok because it motivates me to work, but eventually I hope I can be as content as you one day.
                                It took many years of trials and tribulations to get here bro, I'll be 41 June 1st

No need to be envious sir, embrace it and make your own path. If you've been around all this time, I've grown a lot for the good. I've done it my way all of my life. What's changed now? I'm more open to others opinions and embrace it AND acknowledge when I was wrong.

I'm content and happy with my body, absolutely. I've seen it in many shapes and forms. One thing is for sure,.won't repeat previous mistakes and if anything, let others know who think like I have, they will regret it :)

Comment

Working...
                                X