No announcement yet.

Leg pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The flash pic was before I started to lean up. The pic with the pj's on, was few weeks into my lean up stage and the one that's with those white undies, well self explanatory. Cardio and good clean food is what got me lean. You can take all the AS you want, but gotta have a nice clean eating and cardio regimen.
    Attached Files

Comment

Now we're these pics before or after you became so obsessed with video games that you burnt an image into your screen? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Now we're these pics before or after you became so obsessed with video games that you burnt an image into your screen? :D
        Both....true story :thumb:

Speaking of burns...still there, but not as much

Comment

meanwhile your asking yourself.. "why does sensei look like a bag of mashed potatoes?" :D

Well since I haven't posted any pictures lately you don't know what I look like. So shut it you skinny little runt. :nutkick:

Comment

Took yesterday. ..I'll post a better one tonight. .need to get better angle or shot. Definitely doesn't do its justice.
            Attached Files

Comment

You should try some mechano-growth factor in the calves. One of My buddies calves were small and he started shooting that into the calves and it seems to have worked they grew quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                You should try some mechano-growth factor in the calves. One of My buddies calves were small and he started shooting that into the calves and it seems to have worked they grew quickly.
                Lol no.

My calves aren't that small but thx :)

I'll take better pics of legs to post. I've always had smaller calves, genetics. I am going to get my legs a tad bigger, but not like I use to have them.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  Me in 2010....walking at 211...far from lean but thick and stupid strong lol

My legs have always been big ass fuck, especially for my frame and size...now? Well pics posted above, much more flexible and agile

Damn Rado u were bulked up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol... damn you dugged this out of the dungeon... permabulk

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

You were fat at 211 lol not an ab in sight! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        You were fat at 211 lol not an ab in sight! :D
                        you dont even wear a coat in winter thus proving you are a fat fuck yourself.

also, as of yesterday at the gym i was 243-244 pounds I also don't have an ab in sight except in good lighting. i look like a badass.. with my clothes on that is. :D

Comment

Really you don't have an ab showing? I never was that fat. lol You could always see abs. Not saying I was diced but you could see abs. Do you look like rados fat 211 picture?

Comment

Really you don't have an ab showing? I never was that fat. lol You could always see abs. Not saying I was diced but you could see abs. Do you look like rados fat 211 picture?
                            when I say i don't have abs i mean compared to what my abs are capable of looking like. and as you know, i have the greatest set of abs that has ever walked the earth. not a debate. :D so by that standard, right now I have no abs.

Comment

when I say i don't have abs i mean compared to what my abs are capable of looking like. and as you know, i have the greatest set of abs that has ever walked the earth. not a debate. :D so by that standard, right now I have no abs.
                              Pic or stfu you fatty!

Comment

Pic or stfu you fatty!
                                My meals are bigger than you twink.

Comment

Working...
                                X