Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redback View Post
    what about HRT lip. All legal
    Yea but the cost is high and the Army medical insurance wont cover it.

Comment

Jack, I don't feel B is shitting all over me at all. hes calling it as he sees it. Im all about being straight up and fwd. At the same time where would he or most of the folks on this board be with out AAS over the years?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        jack im not shitting all over him at all. i don't understand how you can see it like that. knowing and wanting someone to be better than they currently are in my mind is being a good friend. rip can always count on me not to bs him. he can always count on me to tell it like it is. if he gets a compliment from me its because its truly deserved.

i look in the mirror every fucken day and say to myself "nope, not enough improvement work harder". this is how it should be. why should we be pleased with maintenance or normalcy?

take chuck for example. he knows he could look better, he knows he has a long way to go but when he posted his pics I gave him praise. why? because he has improved. all about moving forward. i dont see progress in rips pics and i'm not going to lie about it just to be friendly. that's fake IMO.
        He still looks good and seems healthy. Not everyone has your mentality on what makes them happy. You're the type of person that needs constant reassurance to feel better about yourself while others are not. ..not a bad thing either. So don't get defensive
        Just because he's not hardcore fanatic on drugs to make himself look bigger, perhaps his life is compete and that my friend is what matters :)

Comment

Great, happy with life and all that. This is a fitness forum so I'm not really concerned with life outside of the fitness world. You don't talk about biceps on a car forum for example.

I don't expect rip to look like a steroid user but I do expect improvement or at least maintenance. He was bigger and leaner in avatar. In my mind that means he hasn't been as dedicated.

Comment

Looking great Lip. Screw all the haters! :D

Comment

Great, happy with life and all that. This is a fitness forum so I'm not really concerned with life outside of the fitness world.

I don't expect rip to look like a steroid user but I do expect improvement or at least maintenance. He was bigger and leaner in avatar.
              A fitness forum that also has a life meaning behind it. Many viewers see or read our board that we call home on a daily basis. Fitness, life, health, family, work, etc.....all of that falls under lips life, trust me it does.

Many of us here will say it like it is, and that's good! But again, the guy hunts, works, etc....he seems to have a great life going, I'm kinda jealous to be honest because of all the great food he kills.

Many of us here work, have a business, etc...we csnt always be so focused on lifting or getting big...it's called balance. If i could read google all day, watch dickwad piana, search articles, etc....then sure, my mind would be 100000% on fitness all day.

Bro, life is about enjoying everything it has to offer and if the offerings are not good enough...well sir, YOU can only change that...not google or watching piana.

Comment

This thread and this forum is about fitness is it not? That's the topic. Nobody said life is fitness and that's all that should be discussed in life. Your going in different directions here bro. Stay the course.

Comment

This thread and this forum is about fitness is it not? That's the topic. Nobody said life is fitness and that's all that should be discussed in life. Your going in different directions here bro. Stay the course.
                  Well, I learned this from you ;)

Comment

For being in your 50's and natural I think you've done pretty good for yourself bro. My dad is mid 50s right now and definitely doesnt look that lean.

Comment

And for fucks sake lip....every time I open this thread, I have to scroll rapidly because I don't want others thinking I'm looking at naked men :rofl:

Comment

Agree. What would rips army buddies say about that pic.

Comment

Agree. What would rips army buddies say about that pic.
                          :gaydo:

Nuff said/\:rofl:

Comment

I get where rado is at and hes right. if that's the case your saying B..then why all the sub forums and general chat.. If the board whould be nothing but fitness...it would die.. hell look at half of the bullshit you google and post:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              And for fucks sake lip....every time I open this thread, I have to scroll rapidly because I don't want others thinking I'm looking at naked men :rofl:
                              hey I can let my shit swing in the breeze..Im good with it..:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                                hey I can let my shit swing in the breeze..Im good with it..:thumb:
                                Eww
                                .....runnnnnn:panic::woot:

Comment

Working...
                                X