leaned out for summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Agree. What would rips army buddies say about that pic.
    LMAO..they are all fat fucks now drinking beer and setting on the couch..have a 1/4 acre yard that they have a riding mower for cause they don't have the energy to push a mower....never mind even think about going to a gym... probably exactly how your ass will be at 53:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      Eww
      .....runnnnnn:panic::woot:
      No gray hair on my balls yet..Im still good to go bro!!:grin:

Comment

These are the guys that have communal shitters in their barracks. Doubt his buddies are seeing anything they haven't seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          These are the guys that have communal shitters in their barracks. Doubt his buddies are seeing anything they haven't seen before.
          yea nothing like being next to your buddy..waiting for him to finish wiping his ass so you can get the roll of TP next...those were the days..

Fucking NTC in California...prime example...:thumb:

Comment

Yeah, must be great having detailed knowledge of your buddy's wiping style - front to back, back to front, reach from front, reach from back, etc..lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Yeah, must be great having detailed knowledge of your buddy's wiping style - front to back, back to front, reach from front, reach from back, etc..lol...
              :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                My dad is mid 50s right now and definitely doesnt look that lean.
                So what? Why do you compare the average to rip? He's not the average 50 something year old. He traines and eats much better than average. Is our standard for how someone looks by comparing them to the average joe? Fuck that, I have higher standards for rip.

Compare me to normal guy and I look like Mr O. Compare me to actual Mr O and I look like a turd who don't even lift. I don't get inspiration by comparing myself to the average. I wanna compare myself to the best so I always have a goal to reach for.

The fuck is wrong with you fellas!?

Rip, don't listen to these gays. Train harder, eat harder, get on creatine and kill it.

And if I hear about "being happy and content with life" once more I'm going to snap.

Comment

My dad does train bro.

Comment

Get his fat ass on here cause he clearly needs to be told the truth! :D j/k

Comment

Get his fat ass on here cause he clearly needs to be told the truth! :D j/k
                      He won't drop the beer no matter what. Fucker gets gout attacks and still hits the bar daily. Gut or not, he's got decent arms though. Didn't get those genes unfortunately.

Comment

Great, happy with life and all that. This is a fitness forum so I'm not really concerned with life outside of the fitness world. You don't talk about biceps on a car forum for example.

I don't expect rip to look like a steroid user but I do expect improvement or at least maintenance. He was bigger and leaner in avatar. In my mind that means he hasn't been as dedicated.
                        Agreed he could do better.

50% of the discussion on here isn't fitness related.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                          Jack, I don't feel B is shitting all over me at all. hes calling it as he sees it. Im all about being straight up and fwd. At the same time where would he or most of the folks on this board be with out AAS over the years?
                          so what are you going to do about it? seemed like you had reached your goal by the post. you weren't asking for criticism?

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                            Agreed he could do better.

50% of the discussion on here isn't fitness related.
                            I'm not saying all the discussion has to be that. I'm simply saying it's become a thing when someone hasn't got a certain level of results to say "oh well family and life get in the way".

Like what the fuck kinda attitude is that to have on a bodybuilding forum? "Oh Rado let his legs get down to twigs but that's ok as long as he's happy".... GTFO. :D

Comment

Bouncer why are you being a harsh critic? Looking good man!

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                                so what are you going to do about it? seemed like you had reached your goal by the post. you weren't asking for criticism?
                                Not doing nothing about anything. I wanted to get leaner for the summer and I did it. That's all this was about. nothing more. B just has his thoughts on what someone should look like or strive to be for a goal. I enjoy staying in shape I enjoy working out and being healthy but I never have or had any inspirations to be a body builder. I work out to maintain my outdoor life style and to look fit. I like this place for what it is..good discussion, great tips on working out etc. and lots of ball busting and fun. great place to relieve the stress from day today...:thumb:

When I was younger and in the Army I was a lot bigger guy. I was 235 with the same waist I have now at 34 inches. When I retired from the Army I turned into a piece of shit and let it all go until a few years ago. I got re motivated. Unfortunately that many years later I got soft and fat and lost all my size..:laugh: I turned into a piece of shit. Now Im back in shape I have been for several years, unfortunately at my age its damn near impossible for me to put that size back on I used to have. But Im good with it. It is what it is..:thumb:

So Im good with me being and old dude that's working it.. here B today with some undies on just for you big guy...:rofl: Hope you have night mares..:laugh::laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X