3 months - no gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 months - no gym

I've never took more than a week off of lifting before but due to my injury this is by far the longest. I haven't been at the gym in 3 months and the only type of conditioning I'm able to do only targets the lower body. I was off AAS and last week started trt dose of 150mg per week. I'm not much smaller than I usually am when I'm off but about 2 weeks ago definitely started to notice I'm getting softer. Especially through my core. Not only am I unable to lift but cannot play soccer and do other outside conditioning work (split/stack wood) that I usually do.

Hopefully this is the worst I will look and it doesn't go more downhill. And I'm really hoping that when I get the green light to lift again it comes back quickly. Sucks going into summer feeling/looking like crap! Still have more veins in my arms than dna though! lol

Good job bro, all jokes aside.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      Good job bro, all jokes aside.
      Not really good job, I didn't do anything. lol

Comment

Dude,,ya look great

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          yes you have.

if i couldn't go to gym or use AAS i'd be pigging out. i'd have a "whats the point" attitude thinking why should I eat protein if im not training, my body isn't going to turn it into muscle..

i only have the drive and consistency when I know I can make progress.

id be living on pizza and cream cakes. props for not living on cream cakes, bon bons, and pizza poos.

Comment

Yes you have so stfu:)

I get that we're hard on ourselves, but you look good man...can you look better? Of course, but it's not far off

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              yes you have.

if i couldn't go to gym or use AAS i'd be pigging out. i'd have a "whats the point" attitude thinking why should I eat protein if im not training, my body isn't going to turn it into muscle..

i only have the drive and consistency when I know I can make progress.

id be living on pizza and cream cakes. props for not living on cream cakes, bon bons, and pizza poos.
              so your saying if it wasn't for AAS youd be a fat wiggling pile of shit:thumb::thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                so your saying if it wasn't for AAS youd be a fat wiggling pile of shit:thumb::thumb:
                no. AAS AND gym. if i couldn't do either of those than i'd just give up.

if I could go to gym but no AAS I'd still eat well and go for the healthy fit look.

people that eat healthy but have never worked out still look like shit IMO. it's pointless to eat clean and strict only to look completely average after it's all said and done. no point IMO.

as great as chadd looks for being out of the gym for 3 months.. make no mistake, he is slowly losing muscle. if he does everything exactly the same as he is doing now and post pics in another 3 months he will be holding less muscle. 3 months after that it will be worse and so on. it's very hard for me mentally to do something when I know I'm going backwards regardless. So yea, if i could no longer go to the gym.. fuck eating anything other than pizza and chocolate! :D

Comment

if I could go to gym but no AAS I'd still eat well and go for the healthy fit look.
                  But ya give me shit....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

rip your actually in a similar situation. chadd is losing muscle slowly because he can't go to the gym. you are losing muscle slowly because your hormonal state is falling as you get older. in other words even though you go to the gym and eat well you will actually continue to go backwards the longer you let your test levels fall. you could reverse this process hormonally and IMO you are absolutely nuts not to at least be interested in TRT. You will be better both mentally and physically without a doubt. nobody is tilling you to run a bodybuilder cycle. but to refuse TRT is just stupid IMO. it's like not taking advil for a bad headache because "pills aren't natural".. fuck sake.

i will never give up trying to get you to do the smart thing. just like i will never give up trying to make beast get his fucking heart and mentality back.

Comment

B, I guarantee you would change your mind if you were put in my situation. You're to self conscious of your body (as I am too). You would do everything in your power to stay in the best shape given the circumstances.

Comment

B, I guarantee you would change your mind if you were put in my situation. You're to self conscious of your body (as I am too). You would do everything in your power to stay in the best shape given the circumstances.
                        i guess in your situation you know you will be able to go back to the gym and get back on AAS. so yea i agree I probably wouldn't want to get too far out of shape.

but i seriously doubt I would care about diet anymore if i could never lift or run AAS again.

Comment

rip your actually in a similar situation. chadd is losing muscle slowly because he can't go to the gym. you are losing muscle slowly because your hormonal state is falling as you get older. in other words even though you go to the gym and eat well you will actually continue to go backwards the longer you let your test levels fall. you could reverse this process hormonally and IMO you are absolutely nuts not to at least be interested in TRT. You will be better both mentally and physically without a doubt. nobody is tilling you to run a bodybuilder cycle. but to refuse TRT is just stupid IMO. it's like not taking advil for a bad headache because "pills aren't natural".. fuck sake.

i will never give up trying to get you to do the smart thing. just like i will never give up trying to make beast get his fucking heart and mentality back.
                          Let's be real here, he's smart by being natty...I respect lips current situation.

You bro need to have more confidence within yourself, come on dude. Even when not being at your best, you still look great.

Trust me bro, your life right now is simple, let's get that straight. No fam, no kids and no job.

Put all of that into a mix and then add the gym lifestyle, now you've got some responsibilities and all of that isn't easy to manage.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            Let's be real here, he's smart by being natty...I respect lips current situation.

You bro need to have more confidence within yourself, come on dude. Even when not being at your best, you still look great.

Trust me bro, your life right now is simple, let's get that straight. No fam, no kids and no job.

Put all of that into a mix and then add the gym lifestyle, now you've got some responsibilities and all of that isn't easy to manage.
                            Has nothing to do with anything. Low hormone levels are just as unhealthy as high hormone levels. Stay on point. Confidence and responsibilities is a different subject all together.

Comment

Has nothing to do with anything. Low hormone levels are just as unhealthy as high hormone levels. Stay on point. Confidence and responsibilities is a different subject all together.
                              Lol fine bro...

Comment

Working...
                              X