Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado View Post
    Lol fine bro...
    He can have his same exact life while having optimal hrt levels. Low T is not healthy brother. We know this. Being natty in your 50's is slow deterioration. We have the knowledge and ability to prevent deterioration now, it's seem idiotic to me to allow it to happen.

Rip is doing a good job at slowing the deterioration process down by training and eating well but he could actually reverse it if he'd simply think clear and use modern science under a doctor's care.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      He can have his same exact life while having optimal hrt levels. Low T is not healthy brother. We know this. Being natty in your 50's is slow deterioration. We have the knowledge and ability to prevent deterioration now, it's seem idiotic to me to allow it to happen.

Rip is doing a good job at slowing the deterioration process down by training and eating well but he could actually reverse it if he'd simply think clear and use modern science under a doctor's care.
      Ok bro, let it go with lip...
      He clearly has said multiple times he's good, let it be. It gets old telling him to go on AS...pick on beast, he at least needs to do something. ..at least rip is lean

Comment

I get what you're saying but the problem for him is to find a legit doctor to prescribe it which can be difficult. The only other way is the illegal way which I don't believe he wants to do.

Comment

Bah. Fine.

Comment

Bah. Fine.
            :clapback:

Comment

Impressive chadd. Now get back to your regiment and post a pic 3 months later

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                Impressive chadd. Now get back to your regiment and post a pic 3 months later
                Doubt I'll be back to normal for at least another 3 months.

How about you post a picture. You have no injury and no excuses. Post it up man!

Comment

Do as dna says not as he does!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    Doubt I'll be back to normal for at least another 3 months.

How about you post a picture. You have no injury and no excuses. Post it up man!
                    Damn. Well whenever you're cleared it'll be interesting to see how much progress you make in 3 months.

I'll pass on the pics for now

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                      I'll pass on the pics for now
                      Why? No ball busting but what's holding you back from being strict with your diet and hitting the gym hard regularly?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        Why? No ball busting but what's holding you back from being strict with your diet and hitting the gym hard regularly?
                        I hit the gym regularly, that's not the issue. Issue is consistently maintaining the diet 7 days a week.

Comment

Only an issue because you make it one bro. Gotta decide what you want more. Drinks and junk food or killer physique?

Save the junk food for the winter months bro. In summer it's time to get peeled.

Comment

Only an issue because you make it one bro. Gotta decide what you want more. Drinks and junk food or killer physique?

Save the junk food for the winter months bro. In summer it's time to get peeled.
                            I don't even drink alcohol. Last time I drank was in Vegas. For me it's all food.

You're right though, summer should be peeling back and killing it

Comment

Yea I get it, I love junk food too bro. But I enjoy it during the holiday season. Nov, Dec, and Jan is the perfect time to pig out. It's the holidays so you don't feel like your missing out and it's cooler out so you can cover up in clothes.

If you can't put down the junk in summer than you have to question your seriousness and dedication.

Comment

I absolutely agree man

Comment

Working...
                                X