No announcement yet.

3 months - no gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully you do it brother. I talk a lot of shit but I just want to see everyone here at their best. If SM members look like a bunch of turds we come across like we don't have a fucken clue! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Hopefully you do it brother. I talk a lot of shit but I just want to see everyone here at their best. If SM members look like a bunch of turds we come across like we don't have a fucken clue! :D
      Just prepped my 5:30pm meal. Took this pick for you bouncer. I can diet hard Monday - Friday, but the God damn weekends kill me lol

Comment

So your still say "the weekends kill me". Meaning your not going to change anything? 2 cheat days a week will never make you look how you want to look.

Comment

Ummm this is about chad, not you 2 clowns.

Post the pic in the food thread ya fucker and Bouncer, shut up already bro

Comment

You should put a pic of dna and beast on the front of the SM website.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              Ummm this is about chad, not you 2 clowns.

Post the pic in the food thread ya fucker and Bouncer, shut up already bro
              Yeah get out of my thread! :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                Yeah get out of my thread! :grin:
                Shut up flubber

Comment

So your still say "the weekends kill me". Meaning your not going to change anything? 2 cheat days a week will never make you look how you want to look.
                  No that's changing

Comment

Fuck your thread chadd

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                      No that's changing
                      what ya gonna start working on weekends so Mon and tues are your days off...:laugh::laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                        what ya gonna start working on weekends so Mon and tues are your days off...:laugh::laugh:
                        Lol i actually work on Saturdays as well. One day off I have is Sunday's

Comment

Damn Chadd looking great for no gym brother! Shit, I wither away after just one month. When I mangled my finger and had to get surgery last fall, I took a month off and came off everything...lost like 20 fuckin pounds.lol 3 months and I'd probably be down to 160.

Comment

rip your actually in a similar situation. chadd is losing muscle slowly because he can't go to the gym. you are losing muscle slowly because your hormonal state is falling as you get older. in other words even though you go to the gym and eat well you will actually continue to go backwards the longer you let your test levels fall. you could reverse this process hormonally and IMO you are absolutely nuts not to at least be interested in TRT. You will be better both mentally and physically without a doubt. nobody is tilling you to run a bodybuilder cycle. but to refuse TRT is just stupid IMO. it's like not taking advil for a bad headache because "pills aren't natural".. fuck sake.

i will never give up trying to get you to do the smart thing. just like i will never give up trying to make beast get his fucking heart and mentality back.

I totally agree with you on this. My dad got on trt 5 years ago or so, and said it's one of the best things he's ever done. More energy, stamina, better well being, better body. He said he didn't realize how shitty he felt until he got on some test, was night and day difference. I have now corrupted him because I have him running 500mg extra per week for cycles a few times per year.lol Almost 70 and strong as fuck :grin:

Comment

Be careful Matt. I read an article (I'll try to find it in a sec) think it was bill Roberts who said after 50 running test above trt levels dramatically increases heart attack risk like 10 fold or something crazy.

Whereas having low test levels also increases heart risk and other health conditions.

500mgd for a 70 year old man is a big risk brother. I wouldn't be comfortable with that.

Comment

Be careful Matt. I read an article (I'll try to find it in a sec) think it was bill Roberts who said after 50 running test above trt levels dramatically increases heart attack risk like 10 fold or something crazy.

Whereas having low test levels also increases heart risk and other health conditions.

500mgd for a 70 year old man is a big risk brother. I wouldn't be comfortable with that.
                                Oh I know it's a risk and made him aware of it. He doesn't care as long as his blood work continues to come back fine...which he gets multiple times a year. His doc has him come in every 2 weeks for his trt shot and regularly does bloods.

Comment

Working...
                                X