No announcement yet.

Summer 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, time to draw up a new routine. Thanks Matt!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Not gonna Sugar coat things brother. Arms and delts need serious work.
      Maybe I got him on delts lol b.

Allday good chest and abs looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        The hammer curl idea is a good one, but in my experience you need more than 4 sets of those twice a week to make your arms grow. Imo on top of that you should be doing 2 to 3 exercises more for a total of 12-15 sets minimum for bis. To get my arms to grow, I've had to punish the shit out of them. I do bis and tris together twice a week for a combined 30-40 sets each session. Put on 4 inches on my arms after 3-4 years of this.
        Good info! When you do hammers do you wrap your thumb around or put it just over the to?

Comment

If you want your arms to grow focus on triceps as well. The tricep muscles are typically larger than the bicep.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
            If you want your arms to grow focus on triceps as well. The tricep muscles are typically larger than the bicep.
            Absolutely. That's why I hit tris just as hard as bis twice a week. The tricep makes up close to 2/3 of total mass in your upper arms, biceps only 1/3...

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
              Good info! When you do hammers do you wrap your thumb around or put it just over the to?
              I do hammer curls with a normal grip. But, on barbell reverse curls I like to leave my thumb out of it and rest it on top of the bar. Really makes the forearms and brachialis burn!

Comment

Behind the head heavy dB tricep extension is my single favorite arm exercise.

Comment

Behind the head heavy dB tricep extension is my single favorite arm exercise.
                  I use the curl bar but also my fav. ..great way to stretch the tri and nice stretch lat and part shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    I use the curl bar but also my fav. ..great way to stretch the tri and nice stretch lat and part shoulders.
                    Yup, I'm gonna switch up to a curl bar for a few weeks I think.

Comment

Yup, I'm gonna switch up to a curl bar for a few weeks I think.
                      I've done the db, but I feel I get more focused with the bar and it also helps me see which side is weaker...having a db for it, well it pisses me the fk off when I hit my head lol:retard:

Comment

Working...
                      X