Good day back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BAMA76 View Post
    300 on all test, 600 EQ when I started var it was 40 a day, 50mg if Anadrol. No I started this cycle in August. Although I have ran Olympia Solutions a couple cycle right when he came on the scene. He has been solid since. After I'm done with this. It will be all Olympia.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Those numbers are where I am at now, I'm the type that will mess around with it, right there I am feeling GREAT!!!!

Comment

Those numbers are where I am at now, I'm the type that will mess around with it, right there I am feeling GREAT!!!!

Flexing

Comment

Flexing

I have the hardest time on my chest

Comment

Nice shit Bama I’m proud of u. Keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
            Nice shit Bama I’m proud of u. Keep up the good work

Thanks,any suggestions on chest work outs? I'm still learning

Comment

Thanks,any suggestions on chest work outs? I'm still learning

Honestly man I’m not sure. I look like mildew. But if I had to take a guess, reps and reps and high intensity. (Short rest periods Pushing a lot of blood into the muscle and stretching it.

Ur taking Anadrol/Eq. Both increase RBCs so I’m sure u can get a crazy pump and good brain to muscle connection. Just fight the burn and keep repping pass the pain then just feed the muscle for growth.

But that’s advice from a fatty lol

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                Honestly man I’m not sure. I look like mildew. But if I had to take a guess, reps and reps and high intensity. (Short rest periods Pushing a lot of blood into the muscle and stretching it.

Ur taking Anadrol/Eq. Both increase RBCs so I’m sure u can get a crazy pump and good brain to muscle connection. Just fight the burn and keep repping pass the pain then just feed the muscle for growth.

But that’s advice from a fatty lol

Thanks

Comment

If you're going to run HGH plan to stay on for a minimum of 6 months. Anything less than that is a complete waste of money. Unless you want short term water retention but I can think of cheaper ways to achieve that. If you can afford it stay on for the rest of your life. Great heath benefits when you run it at a low dose.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    If you're going to run HGH plan to stay on for a minimum of 6 months. Anything less than that is a complete waste of money. Unless you want short term water retention but I can think of cheaper ways to achieve that. If you can afford it stay on for the rest of your life. Great heath benefits when you run it at a low dose.
                    That's what I hear.

Comment

He can still have the fatloss benefits within a month. If you got some really good hgh... but yes.. GH is for the long run as long as You can handle the sides

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                        He can still have the fatloss benefits within a month. If you got some really good hgh... but yes.. GH is for the long run as long as You can handle the sides

Sides? What are they?

Comment

Sides? What are they?

CTS

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

Within a month?? Nope. If so please post a before and after pic. I'd like to see the comparison. Everyone that I know doesn't start to see the fat loss until 5+ months. Complete waste of money unless you plan to stay on for a long time.

Comment

Sides? What are they?

Depending on the brand you will have water retention and the pins and needle feelings in your hands. I had to buy 2 replacement wedding bands in the first 6 months. :D But the pins and needles in my hands were pretty bad the first 4 months. It slowly got better after that but even now at nighttime I'll wake up and my hands are completely numb.

Comment

Within a month?? Nope. If so please post a before and after pic. I'd like to see the comparison. Everyone that I know doesn't start to see the fat loss until 5+ months. Complete waste of money unless you plan to stay on for a long time.
                                Dude don't get me started on this.. I ran the shit from the hospital....
                                That 6 month theory is bullshit

Comment

Working...
                                X