Good day back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    Depending on the brand you will have water retention and the pins and needle feelings in your hands. I had to buy 2 replacement wedding bands in the first 6 months. :D But the pins and needles in my hands were pretty bad the first 4 months. It slowly got better after that but even now at nighttime I'll wake up and my hands are completely numb.
    Shit, I already wake up with numb hand due to my ulner nerve being in a pinch in my right elbow

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      Dude don't get me started on this.. I ran the shit from the hospital....
      That 6 month theory is bullshit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      Then prove it. Let's see this fat loss in 1 month. lol Doesn't happen but good story.

Comment

Dude don't get me started on this.. I ran the shit from the hospital....
        That 6 month theory is bullshit

I agree with this. Now, you ran it "from the hospital". You were running US Pharm grade GH, correct? Is the other gentleman who disagrees with you running US Pharm grade or Chinese generics? The gh can have whatever fancy name someone wants to have printed on the box. If it isn't US Pharm grade GH then its Chinese generics that's inside the box.
        There are some generics that are testing well. I'm referring to gray and black tops originating from 1 of 3 sources..HK, TP, or PD.
        Still, while they are testing well and with #'s that rival Serostim, guys report wicked sides that aren't seen when running Serostim or other US Pharm grade gh.
        I've been running Serostim since 2005 and have never had the crippling cts or water retention as is seen with generics. Has always made me wonder what in the hell is really in those vials of generics?
        I will say that I can see the Serostim working after adding it to a cycle of gear that I'm already into after a couple of weeks.
        I'm not alone with other guys I know who run Pharm grade. I can't speak intelligently about the generics as I've never run them.
        Last edited by biggerben692000; 11-21-17, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by biggerben692000 View Post
          I agree with this. Now, you ran it "from the hospital". You were running US Pharm grade GH, correct? Is the other gentleman who disagrees with you running US Pharm grade or Chinese generics? The gh can have whatever fancy name someone wants to have printed on the box. If it isn't US Pharm grade GH then its Chinese generics that's inside the box.
          There are some generics that are testing well. I'm referring to gray and black tops originating from 1 of 3 sources..HK, TP, or PD.
          Still, while they are testing well and with #'s that rival Serostim, guys report wicked sides that aren't seen when running Serostim or other US Pharm grade gh.
          I've been running Serostim since 2005 and have never had the crippling cts or water retention as is seen with generics. Has always made me wonder what in the hell is really in those vials of generics?
          I will say that I can see the Serostim working after adding it to a cycle of gear that I'm already into after a couple of weeks.
          I'm not alone with other guys I know who run Pharm grade. I can't speak intelligently about the generics as I've never run them.
          When i say from the hospital... They are the ansomone red tops that come in 4iu vials and they use it for Chinese patients... So it is pharma and just as good as the US pharma stuff.... my source gets it directly from the company
          I notice changes as soon as I came off I didn't have that pump or so lean look whilst eating slightly like shit...and I was only on for 2 months
          Now I eat pretty clean just to stay lean since I'm off...

I never tried genetics so I can not comment on that...

People around here want pics to prove it lol...

Comment

Is this biggerben69 the long time, well respected member of Meso? If so, Welcome to SM.

Comment

Looks supberb! Of course good days are back. lol

Comment

He was taking Chinese generics marked as pharm grade. Nothing close to US pharm grade. I've been running the blacks for 10 months. Love them except for the numbness of hands. lol Switching over to the grays in a couple months. I heard they have slightly less water retention.

Comment

He was taking Chinese generics marked as pharm grade. Nothing close to US pharm grade. I've been running the blacks for 10 months. Love them except for the numbness of hands. lol Switching over to the grays in a couple months. I heard they have slightly less water retention.
                  Lol...
                  Stfu
                  Ansomone*is manufactured and distributed by Anhui Anke Biotechnology. AnkeBio is a China-based pharmaceutical company. Because GeneScience Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. has the patent for manufacturing HGH by secretion technology in China, AnkeBio cannot manufacture their product through such a pure and effective means. Rather, Ansomone is manufactured by Inclusion Body technology

Key word pharma

The stuff you run is generic

Comment

Ansomone – pharma grade HGH.*This particular HGH is produced on one of China’s largest factories, Anhui Anke Bio, which is monitored by the Chinese government. It allows the manufacturer to make qualitative HGH since 1993. Mostly, Ansomone is used for healing huge burns. It’s also very popular in treating patients with lack of growth hormone. This makes Ansomone a good choice.

Comment

But not US pham. lol I swear sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a 2 yr old with you.

Comment

But not US pham. lol I swear sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a 2 yr old with you.
                        It's not US pharm is China pharm durrrrrr...

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a prick who loves to debate with Ricans . First Rado and now "Adonis"

Comment

Chinese pharm = generic I think we've done many test to prove that they are very inconsistent.

I have nothing against Rado. We've had differences in the past but we hold nothing against each other

Comment

Rado sucks.

Comment

It's not US pharm is China pharm durrrrrr...

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a prick who loves to debate with Ricans . First Rado and now "Adonis"

I debate with anyone....it is fun and entertaining and at times, yes shit needs to get real.

Chinese pharm = generic I think we've done many test to prove that they are very inconsistent.

I have nothing against Rado. We've had differences in the past but we hold nothing against each other
                              agreed.....just because we have had our differences, doesn't mean I don't like you.

I still respect you regardless of your views.

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Rado sucks.
                              and so does your physique...go lift sonny

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                                Is this biggerben69 the long time, well respected member of Meso? If so, Welcome to SM.
                                It is. Appreciate the welcome. I'm friendly with the Pharmavol guy. We were talking and he told me he hangs his hat here. I may have popped in once or twice in the past but never registered. Thought I'd sign up this time. Good looking board. See you around.

Comment

Working...
                                X