Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any suggestions on eggs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by LIV View Post
    Any word on those eggs?
    Yea I gave it up after about a week. Boiled fried scrambled it all gags the fuck outta me I guess it’s just not meant to be

    Comment


    • #17
      Quitter! I'm fixin eggs now lol

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by LIV View Post
        Quitter! I'm fixin eggs now lol
        Shit I know. More power to you I just can’t do it

        Comment


        • #19
          Have you tried eggs Benedict? Its a different level of egg

          Comment


          • #20
            Eggs are one of nature’s best food sources, packaging muscle-protecting protein in a low-calorie food. The B12 in eggs also aids in muscle contraction—a must for avid gardeners!

            Comment


            • #21
              Yes, omelette would be the best option. My opinion.

              Comment


              • #22
                Hey Bouncer....how about he takes the bread & dips it in into an egg bath & adds cinnamon & makes French toast.....you won’t think about eggs with powdered sugar or syrup on it. Preworkout carbs! Lmao!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
                  Hey Bouncer....how about he takes the bread & dips it in into an egg bath & adds cinnamon & makes French toast.....you won’t think about eggs with powdered sugar or syrup on it. Preworkout carbs! Lmao!
                  Lmao. I haven't had good french toast in a long time!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Have we tried the eggs Benedict yet?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by LIV View Post
                      Have we tried the eggs Benedict yet?
                      Lol no way I can’t even try it lol I gave up on the eggs

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by David6725 View Post

                        Lol no way I can’t even try it lol I gave up on the eggs
                        Quitter lol

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I’m eating egg sandwiches now...3 of them! Send eggs please...lol!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Egg sandwiches. I fix six eggs. Three for each sandwich. 4 piece of turkey bacon. 2 for ea sandwich. Very light mayo and ketchup. On wheat toast.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by LIV View Post
                              Egg sandwiches. I fix six eggs. Three for each sandwich. 4 piece of turkey bacon. 2 for ea sandwich. Very light mayo and ketchup. On wheat toast.



                              power food!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Can eat em all day. Its a sloppy mess but worth it.
                                Last edited by LIV; 09-18-20, 07:17 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X