Help Save My Life!!! 32 years old and BFI > 40% @ 260lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    yea, i would like to see an update. sure hope he didnt revert back to his old ways. sadly this is often the case.
    I hope not man. He had really good progress and he started to feel the addiction of lifting....

What i don't understand is you work so hard to reach your goals, what makes someone return back to their regular way???

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post

What i don't understand is you work so hard to reach your goals, what makes someone return back to their regular way???
      old habits, the taste of food, old friends, etc..

Comment

come on Mark, even if your progress has stopped, we can help!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          come on Mark, even if your progress has stopped, we can help!
          he knows i will yell at his fat ass. :D

j/k. come on mark, where ya at dude.

Comment

shame, dude is probably back to 300lbs..

Comment

shame, dude is probably back to 300lbs..

I hope not man, but if he did shame on him....

He was doing good for a while, than he disappeared...

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                Sometimes when people get down close to their goals or start to see good results, they tend to think "Well I can take a day off the diet" next thing you know that day off turned into a week off. Then they feel like shit and give up. Thats why if you go off your diet you cant beat yourself up over it. You just start it back up and forget about that moment of weakness. You cant take it back so just move forward. Just my thoughts...

Comment

We also need to consider that many of us here have above average desire and discipline. Many people do not have the will power or drive to do the things we do, physical or otherwise. when I hear from people, "what you do must be so hard, how do you do it," I feel bad for them. They just don't have the spirit to push themselves, which many of us do in the gym, and our the rest of our lives.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
                    "what you do must be so hard, how do you do it,"
                    yea, i dont get that. i am like, "actually, what you do is hard for me." i could never eat the shit you eat and not workout. lol

Comment

yea, i dont get that. i am like, "actually, what you do is hard for me." i could never eat the shit you eat and not workout. lol
                      I feel the same way, but we are exceptions to the American public

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
                        when I hear from people, "what you do must be so hard, how do you do it," I feel bad for them.
                        Yeah, I feel bad for them to. I tell people all the time, you only get one body! I see alot of overweight parents who are to lazy to play with their kids. I feel bad for the kids. Chances are the kids will pick up the same habits as the parents. People have to take some Pride in themselves...

Comment

Working...
                        X