my current diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
    Scott, if I am breaking this down right, it is approximately 325-350 grams of protein, 125 grams of carbs or so, and how many grams of fat from the dressing? feel free to crrect my numbers if they are off
    yup your about correct on protein now on carbs its 368 grams with just the 2 cups of rice cereal [ 1/4 cup is 36 grams] and 2 scoops of vitargo [ 80 grams ] the few carbs from the yougurt [17 grams] and the ranch dressing puts me close to 400 grams of carbs-- 70 grams of fat from the ranch ..

as for total calories i couldn't tell you .. never actually sat down and counted i look in the mirror and scale and adjust if i am getting to heavy or start to come down too fast

Comment

Damn, I didn't think rice cereal was so calorically dense. So total calories is around 3500, give or take.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
        Damn, I didn't think rice cereal was so calorically dense. So total calories is around 3500, give or take.
        if i had to guess -- that's close --not alot of calories but can maintain my current weight of 285 as of this morning with no problems

Comment

scott no way in shit that is 400 grams of carbs. rice cereal is like 12 grams of carbs per 1/4 cup. 2 cups would be 48 grams. add in the 80 grams of vitargo and the 20 from yogurt and the 20-30 from the ranch.

48+80+20+30= 178 grams of carbs.

1/4 cup of pure sugar = 45 grams of carbs bro. lol
          Last edited by Bouncer; 03-05-10, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            scott no way in shit that is 400 grams of carbs. rice cereal is like 12 grams of carbs per 1/4 cup. 2 cups would be 48 grams. add in the 80 grams of vitargo and the 20 from yogurt and the 20-30 from the ranch.

48+80+20+30= 178 grams of carbs.

1/4 cup of pure sugar = 45 grams of carbs bro. lol
            here you go B -- this is per quarter cup bro

Nutrition Facts and Analysis for Cereals, CREAM OF RICE, dry

Comment

Working...
            X