No announcement yet.

Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$3.89 for this box of tea and it yields me a case of 24 0.5L plastic bottles. Only pain is filling them back up with the tea...but it's worth it since I don't drink anything but one coffee during the morning, my milk with my cereal, oats or granola and the rest is water...no energy drinks, nothing. ..so I've been wanting to do something different; well there you have it...no sugar and it taste great.

This picture is regular caffeine free tea...I've made the one pictured and it looks red. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      I'm curious if anyone has ever had this...look at the ingredients.///nutrition facts I meant..l

Untitled by Ronin0601, on Flickr

Untitled by Ronin0601, on Flickr
      Wow...no one has tried this??

Comment

All processed stuff

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          All processed stuff
          Like?

The chips is something to break the monotony of eating the stuff all the time....considering they're chips, well that's about as good as it gets in terms of nutrition.

And the cereal? Lol...ok bro

Comment

Looking good, Rado. I would add more leafy green veggies - more salads, etc. They are good for you. Maybe that is what Redback is getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Looking good, Rado. I would add more leafy green veggies - more salads, etc. They are good for you. Maybe that is what Redback is getting at.
              Oh, well I do eat that...I eat veggies ED...just haven't posted the array of veggies I have :)

Thanks though.

Comment

stuff looks good rado. that mayo looks interesting. i stay away from fat but every once in awhile i need some fat in my meals, that might be a good option for me to make some chicken salad or something. take a pic of the back of that jar if you can. interested in the cal breakdown and the full ingrediants list.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  stuff looks good rado. that mayo looks interesting. i stay away from fat but every once in awhile i need some fat in my meals, that might be a good option for me to make some chicken salad or something. take a pic of the back of that jar if you can. interested in the cal breakdown and the full ingrediants list.
                  Will do bro, it's not much....but like you said, every once in a bit isn't bad...and to be honest, I don't have much fat in my diet ED.

Comment

try those avacado pouches I posted in my food thread. fucken good shit and great source of fat.

Comment

I saw them, but I just prefer the real ones.

Haven't posted pics on how I eat them....it's a nice snack...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        20141121_125034 by Ronin0601, on Flickr

I use 2 tbsp for 4 cans of tuna. Which is a lot. Keeping a clean diet through the day, this fat content doesn't bother me.
                        Last edited by rado; 11-21-14, 04:36 PM.

Comment

20141121_163204 by Ronin0601, on Flickr

Will marinade this chicken overnight and cook tomorrow me will post what else I'm making with it..

20141121_172741 by Ronin0601, on Flickr
                          Last edited by rado; 11-21-14, 05:37 PM.

Comment

I added some slap ya mama:slap: sauce:D
                            20141121_171354 by Ronin0601, on Flickr

Comment

Cooked just now....the recent pic I posted of the chicken, here it is done....very nice pear ginger taste and the chicken meat is great.
                              20141123_174514 by Ronin0601, on Flickr

20141123_175952 by Ronin0601, on Flickr

Just add some adobo and olive oil.

Final product

20141123_180310 by Ronin0601, on Flickr

Comment

The TI chips are great.

The blueberry cereal isn't a favorite or mine, but I'm not a huge cereal person. I was trying to switch things up.

Comment

Working...
                                X